Celebrated 7 years today

Today I get to celebrate 7 years of sobriety. Life is much easier to navigate when I dont pick up the drink. Grateful for this forum and all those that have helped with my struggles and helped me celebrate my sobriety. One day at a time is how I got to where I am now.

39 Likes

Many congrats your way. Way to kick ass and celebrate 7 years of sobriety :tada: :partying_face:. Keep putting in the work and stacking up the days :flexed_biceps:t4: :tada:

3 Likes

Seven years! :flexed_biceps: Congratulations! :tada: I hope you have the best day ever!

3 Likes

Seven sober tripsaround the sun :sun_with_face:! Awesome sauce :smiling_face_with_sunglasses: Congrats :clap:

3 Likes

It’s such a pleasure to see your name pop up.
Congratulations on 7 years!
:tada::partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy 7th soberversary :confetti_ball::musical_notes::woman_dancing::musical_note::sunflower:

2 Likes

Seven years! Congratulations! That is a lucky number, and we are lucky to have you here with us. Inspirational!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 7 years of freedom Suzanne :collision: :collision: :collision::collision::collision::collision::collision:

3 Likes

Congratulations! That is amazing. :heart: :tada:

3 Likes

7 years ! Wow :star_struck: Congratulations :partying_face: X

3 Likes

Super congrats on 7 years :clap: :flexed_biceps:

3 Likes

MASSIVE Congratulations

3 Likes

Well done regards from Scotland

2 Likes

giphy
Well, hi there, Suze! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for sharing your milestone here today - it’s so important to let folks know that there is a path to a better life sober.

4 Likes