Celebrating one year clean from alcohol

You won’t catch me dancing but I’m sure I have better moves than this :rofl::man_facepalming:

1 Like

Congrats @DuncanNZ 1 year is a massive achievement my friend …welcome to club man :grinning::muscle:

Well done. I’m on here at day one and it’s great to read these stories as it shows we can all find strength. Keep inspiring man, you’re winning big time.

2 Likes

Whether it’s 1 100 1000 or 10000 it all starts with 1 and can only be done one day at a time. Just for today :heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations DuncanNZ! You’re kicking ass !

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!!! One year is impressive!!!
Really admire how u go into one year without alcohol. Next month going to célébrat one year too.looking forward to reach top of roof.

2 Likes

Good on you brother! One day at a time, just for today!! Don’t quit before the miracles happen!

1 Like

Congrats!!! :clap::clap:

1 Like

Super awesome Duncan, congratulations on your achievement! I’m so happy for you for your new life! Keep on going strong! You’re truly inspiring and clearly inspired too! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Would like to add that today I am celebrating one year clean from drugs. Haven’t had a drink in 15ish months but this one year sober from drugs and completely sober in general has been hard fought and well earnt.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Nice one Duncan!

What’s happening Covid wise your side of the world, are you able to get back to NA for your one year chip?

1 Like