Chakras and Meditation?

I think my chakras are unbalanced. Any advice family?

1 Like

hey sister the chakra system is a great thing to tap into when on the path of aligning with our true nature, because it calls us to look inside our body-mind connection and see where there may be fear, shame, guilt and resistance that needs integration and release. “the body keeps the score”, as they say: whenever we have experienced difficult times thru our life, if we don’t process it in a healthy way our body internalizes the trauma and we are left feeling “unbalanced” as you described, and it can lead to mental, physical and emotional health issues. fortunately, through practicing self care, awareness and meditative practices, we can begin to release stuck energy to rebalance and heal our body-mind system.

a great place to start is a simple chakra meditation, to discover where these “blocks” might be. there are plenty of great guided meditations on youtube that can help you tune into the awareness of your root, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat, third eye and crown chakras. with practice you will learn to feel the energies in these powerful centers, and where you may be carrying resistance. these blocks can be cleared by tapping in and allowing the light of your loving consciousness to start moving the energy back to its natural state of health and well being. it’s a process and requires patience, commitment and compassion for yourself. i definitely think it’s a worthwhile practice especially if it’s something you’re curious about and resonate with. happy meditating! :heart:

4 Likes

@MandiH …something you might help with?

2 Likes

Im not an expert by any means but when i feel out of balance, I do yoga for specific chakras that i felt were out of balance. My root chakra tends to be the one thats blocked and i will do stretches and/or yoga specifically for that chakra. I find it really helps me alot! I will do meditations as well, some specifically for that chakra or just in general. Youtube is a great source as well as the Insight Timer app. Not sure if uv heard of that app :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As mentioned by @JuliaLuna, the chakra center is truly a great thing to tap into when we are looking to align ourselves with our truest nature. Our energy centers, our bodies and our previous programming all keep score so clearing these out leads to SO much beauty.

It’s a process that is best done with compassion, with patience and commitment as Julia also said. It’s also something we don’t need to do alone. There’s layers and just starting in the right direction is SO helpful for us. :heart:

I personally started my journey 6 years ago with reiki and sobriety. You can see a reiki practicioner or you can take a class to learn how to work on yourself, which is what I did. There are also a lot of great meditations on YouTube.

I found these cards to be really helpful for me too, I could really literally feel my energy shift as I used them:
Mudras For Awakening The Energy Body Amazon.com

For me, I find I have to keep going back to continue my work on my mind, body and soul. It’s not a one and done type of thing as life still happens.

Eft tapping is currently helping me to release stuck emotions, the 12 steps helps me to reprogram myself and live a new life in a healthier way, and my recovery allows all of this to be possible. That is my primary focus and all else falls into place with my connection to my higher power & divine timing. :heart:

I hope you find exactly what you need at this time my love! :heart:

5 Likes