Chatroom

Twig stay strong do something to take your mind off the way your feeling go for a walk take a bath read

Ruben247 I have the same struggles as you. Soon as I have 1 drink I want coke :unamused:

1 Like

Day 11

Day 18 for me. Been rough but I am getting through it.

Celebrating 11 months today!

Well done @Don_Cocan thatā€™s amazing keep going x

Hello testing out new chat window, I got a message saying thereā€™s a new full screen chat because I had a topic about the other one not working for me and this is working so much better than old chat! Yayā€¦ unfortunately after 25 days I used today, Iā€™ll be restarting my clock tomorrow and I will certainly be quitting again. Bleh

Hey ladies and gents! Test 1,2,

much better than the previous chat

Amber darn. Well, Iā€™m glad you didnā€™t didnā€™t throw in the towel and say the heck with it. ā€œI get knocked down, but I get up againā€. Forgot the band who sings thatā€¦ stay strong we are here for you!

Testing, testing.

Testing this out

Iā€™ve failed twice at staying soberā€¦Iā€™m lost.

Officially suck at life. Medicine should be in Friday to help kick this awful habit and get me back on track with my healthy lifestyle and I NEED AA

Hi everyone

Right now just 2 m 10 days have been past. Sure that it will be getting hard after 1 months in hospital.

Just for my daughter. She is just 22 months old.

I am using drugs as a official from my doctor but now I start to wait time to drug. Is there any same here

no ? Ok sir and ladies

Day 10ā€¦ which isnā€™t surprising. If I can make 3 monthā€™s then Iā€™ll be truly ecstatic. Iā€™m just grateful the guilt finally is gone