Chatroom

The full page chat is back!

1 Like

Discourse is having trouble with the popup chatroom, so that one can’t be enabled right now. In the meanwhile, use this one

Changes look at all the changes!

Hi

Change is as good as a holiday

Got out of the hospital with a DVT blood clot I’ve been drinking a pint in a half for about three years every night they sent me home with a 6 day supply of lorazepam is this a long enough dosage to get me by the dvts and the other that may be life threatening

I just want to be free of all drugs ( prescription)

1 Like

Just wanted to say I’m enjoying this app so far. When I get bored for long periods of time that’s when my mind starts going in the wrong direction. But I’ve been reading a lot of the posts on here and it’s so amazing that it doesn’t matter what addiction you have everyone relates and responds with incredibly helpful feedback. I’m glad to have added this app to my recovery toolbox and look forward to getting a positive network and hope I can help someone else in the process of helping myself!

2 Likes

Hi all new here.

Hello

Hi

Just wanted to reiterate that the positive energy that I’m experiencing on this app is really impressive. Thanks to all of you for keeping it up.

Hey there

New to the app and I like what I experiencing. I’m 11 months 11 days 100percent sober. Proud of all of you!!! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Goodnight everyone​:blush::blush:

1 Like

Hi everyone, new here. Hope everyone is having a great night !

Hey I’m 5 days sober and for the first time in 4 years committed to my sobriety! Been doing better than I anticipated but tonight feel like getting high. The urge is there but so is my determination to stay sober! I know I just need to make it through the night and I’ll be ok to fight another day. That’s why I looked up this app

Hi sober friends I’m new to this app been sober 2 months when I didn’t think I could get past a few days I’ve worked really hard in my sobriety today I’m here for guidence on how to stay sober and enjoy life without alcohol or drugs. Xx :slight_smile:

How do I add a profile pic please?

I am having suuuuuuch a bad day :cry: