Chatroom

Good morning everyone day 4 feeling good. Healthy breakfast sure gave me a great outlook on today and working towards my first ever week of sobriety. :pray::muscle::grin:

What’s going on winners

@Abetterme1 yay! Breakfast is very important and good job! :star_struck:

Ty @Amiss :grin::grin:

Hi Everyone, New here! I have 74 day sober today :slight_smile: feeling good and happy to have found this app to connect with all of you awesome people!

Hi @Dalma, we happen to be sober twins. :upside_down_face:

Hi kevineskay :slight_smile: Thats awesome!!! How have things been going? Today was particularly hard for me but I called a family member and they were able to come to my house and sit with me for a few hours to help me get through the craving.

day 7, and drinking 4 pints of water every day. my sense of smell is now amazing!

Thanks for sharing @Dalma. It’s been a tough road for me, but TS has been a great help. Checked your profile, note that your sobriety date is March 17. Mine is actually March 18. I’m still 76 days sober. So that must mean you have 77.

@OnlyGoodVibes thats amazing 1st of all.

I’m r months and 4 days feeling great, finally accepting god into my life and becoming very spiritual and it seems to be working. I’m very happy lately even though I just broke up with someone. Huge weight of my shoulders, I was always terrified of what was going to happen to her while using and procuring stuff. All that stress and worry just gone, gave it to god. Have a wonderful day y’all

4months lol

Screenshot_20190603-072519_Sober%20Time

Man, its been rough but I’m doing it. Getting ready to start a new job, and do classes online. So tired of not having money!!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m still having trouble with the anxiety and worry, I’m pretty loanly too.

Youre doing amazing keep it up!:blue_heart: Im proud of all of you even if its your first day sober because at least youre making an effort to get clean​:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

Need some advice please

I have veen clean off crack for 113 days today

I have been away from my husband the whole 113 days

It was the only way i was going to get clean an stay this way we have been married for 12 in September