Check in to maintain accountability

Day 2 and 15 hours :hugs:

12 Likes

30 days! :heart::pizza::heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations on 2 days n 15 hrs of sobriety. Also on day 2.

3 Likes

30 days, Awesome.

3 Likes

Day 3 and managed a aa meeting. It really lifted me up x

7 Likes

Thats my girl good on you

1 Like

Hay ray thankyou. I’ll definitely be staying close to my aa family. Looking forward to redoing my steps again. Do you suggest I get a new sponsor for a different approach or stay with who I have ? My sponsor took me through the aa way … she got poorly and I changed to a different sponsor but as lovely as she is doesn’t have much sobriety… what would you suggest please x

1 Like

Your choice if your ok with the present one then id continue but if you think you want a change then you can look for a new one , how much sobriety does she have being noisey lol

My new lady only has a year . She’s great works very hard at her programme but I have ap gut feeling I would get on better with someone older and more long term. My first sponsor who got poorly had 16 years of recovery … I’m praying for guidance and hoping I find the right way forward x

1 Like

My experience my one and only sponsor was 14 years when i asked him had him as a friend for 28 years .if you feel you need a more established and longer on the program one then go for it

1 Like

Thankyou. I was so blessed with my original sponsor and I know she’s too poorly to help i totally understand. My new sponsor is lovely but she didn’t take me through the steps and when I asked she didn’t look too confident and I feel I need a stronger lady to re do them plus my new sponsor is ca ! And I feel I get so much more form aa… if im making sense ! X

Heck yes, @Mia_Marie! Checking in is such a big help.

If you like, come join the New Checking in daily to help maintain focus thread! A whole wave of folks doing it one day at a time together. :grinning:

2 Likes

Yea i go for a new one who has experience in the steps

1 Like

Good night all,Hope y’all are all safe and sober,just checking in clean and sober with 21 days to go until. I have 3 years clean and sober.God is Great!!