šŸ‘ Check in

Hello! Itā€™s been awhile! The last time I wrote here, I think it was about something sad? But I have good news! The last time I wrote here, I couldnā€™t drive! But now I have my permit and I just started driving school!! I am very excited! Saturday I was driving with my mom and we were going to good will. She told me to get into the lane, and I didnā€™t know which one so I took the left hand turn up above. She wasnā€™t clear :sob::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: but itā€™s okay! Then there was the other side of the street, and the left hand turn went into a neighborhood. There was a car sitting in a turn lane and I got very confused, and my brain was like ā€œno donā€™t turn that way go straight!ā€ And I almost went down the wrong side of the road! But after going to good will I drove home!! Now Iā€™ve only been driving on the real road for a tiny bit, hereā€™s what I hateā€¦ Drivers :"), and merging and 4 way stops! (I canā€™t tell the right of way) ! I already got honked at, and I was in a round about!! I guess people just canā€™t be patient. :disappointed: but itā€™s okay! People can be dicks :"). LOL. My mom has a student driving magent on the back of the car so people know!! But I donā€™t think people care :"). Anyways thatā€™s all I got for now!!! :grinning:

5 Likes

Congratulations on the permit! Thatā€™s so exciting! :tada:

Yes, other drivers is what makes driving so hard because people ARE dicks! . Just keep practicing. Youā€™ll get it. 4 way stops; whoever gets there first or the person to your right goes first. As long as you donā€™t hit anything or anybody, or go the wrong way, youā€™ll be golden. :grin:

Did you get anything at Goodwill?

1 Like