* Checking in daily to help maintain focus

Nice one @Bex1994. I must admit I was a tinsey bit worried yesterday when you said what you were doing. So yeah, be proud! :grinning:

2 Likes

Checking in. Tired, but going :muscle:

18 Likes

Family time at the beach. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

26 Likes

Cheers Geoff. You all made me feel really welcome, credit where credit’s due. :+1:

2 Likes

Haha, you’re one of us! Muhahaha!

2 Likes

Awwww lovely, enjoy x

1 Like

Checking in day 132.

12 Likes

Checking in!

Have a strong day!!!

21 Likes

Glad to see you posting, stay with us!

1 Like

Checking in for day 12. :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::muscle:t5:

9 Likes

Mel your a rockstar and I seriously love reading your posts. It’s a gift to be as authentic as you are in a virtual world we’re people don’t have personal face to face interaction. Your constant reflection of your flaws, your humility in your strengths are a testimony to your amazing progression in your recovery. It’s not easy, it’s fucking hard work but everyday you put that hard work in. Some days are good, some are not so good but you continue to expose your wounds and work on healing yourself. Extreme vulnerability is extreme courage and you are fucking courageous. Keep being a badass Mel, loved your post today :heart:

5 Likes

Day 160. The usual tiny aggravations today. I need these.

13 Likes

10 months today. Happy & proud. I could have never dealt with this ongoing chaos (divorce, moving to a new flat with my kids, starting new studies etc), fast progress of things, physical exhaustion etc if not strong in my sobriety. Thank you all my fellow recoverers here for keeping my spirits up and living through my challenging times :hugs::heart::pray::metal:

34 Likes

Ten months! Top Hanana!
It’s a real pleasure being on this journey with you.
:crazy_face::hugs:

4 Likes

Welcome Chantel. Glad you could pop in. Congrats on the 4 days. See you tomorrow

3 Likes

I’m checking in at day 142. Thanks everyone.

17 Likes

Congratulations Hanna. This is a great number and you should be proud of yourself. You are strong :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Congratulations Hanna! :tada: I am so happy for you. :tulip:

2 Likes

So frigging awesome :star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck::purple_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes::purple_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck::purple_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::star_struck::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::purple_heart::green_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

33 days. Had my first sober date. It’s really fun being the sober one. I feel really in control of the date. I don’t know why I let dating make me slip after 10 months. However, it’s over now and I’m back to me.

15 Likes