* Checking in daily to help maintain focus

I am a addict and am just looking to increase my sober network. Thanks for listening you all!!:kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Looks amazing!!! :grin:

Hang in there, days go up and down. It is normal. Stay sober

1 Like

That looks fantastic!!
Whoooohoooo!!! Day 6.
Keep it going!!!

1 Like

Okay, I tried to ride the bike but had no energy. Only did 25 miles :tired_face:
However, to make up for it I walked 4.75 miles. After that I replaced my crappy old security light with a brandy new LED light. Wow that thing is bright!!! Grilled Angus burgers for dinner. One question is do people put mustard, ketchup, or both on their burgers? Watered the lawn (new grass babies are starting to come up)!!! And lastly photographed my moon :crescent_moon: flowers :cherry_blossom:.
Productive day after all!!!

16 Likes

Mayo and cheese at home. Lettuce, mayo and cheese if I’m eating out :woman_shrugging: I love onion, but hate the burping it up after.

3 Likes

24/7/365 way to go @Dejavu

4 Likes

Checking in day 177.

19 Likes

Day 42 today!

22 Likes

Thanks Dan! I have no wisdom but what was gifted to me. I’m glad to have been of help. Thanks for sharing your journey with us as you go along. I appreciate your posts, presence, and attitude, and learn a lot from you. And congratulations on one year! :grinning:

7 Likes

Day 49…another weekend past. I declared today “no screen Sunday”. Not sure if I was testing myself or my step-daughters. Haha. They survived, but of course were not very fond of this new rule I implemented. I told them to get used to it because it will be like that from now on and it could be worse I could have done a “no screen Saturday” and they are with us the whole 24 hours then. They are back with their moms now so the rule is off now for me. The weekend was good overall with them and I didn’t break. ODAAT

20 Likes

Yay Dan!! Opening up and trading through this thread to see that you’re hitting a year made me smile so big. Seeing everyone’s comments to you is just as awesome. In your journey of sobriety you’ve managed to inspire so many along the way. Here’s to many more. :heart:

@Dejavu

3 Likes

I been living in denial again. Finally had a breakdown and acted irresponsible. Poured out gallons and gallons of beer yesterday. Putting an end to that part of my life now. Sigh. 1 day.

19 Likes

Great attitude, do whatever it takes to stay sober :+1: @SoberCali
Good on you!
:sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Checking in on day 5. Wishing you all a happy Monday :blush:

16 Likes

Chicago Tom! Thanks for your support my friend! You are a special guy and am glad to be part of all of this with you! One day our paths will cross and we can grab a cup of coffee! I look forward to that day!! Sober on my friend!

2 Likes

Good on ya for your year Dan! Keep up the good work! :100::muscle:

2 Likes

Thank you Dan, that is sweet of you to say! :heart:
*Tips fedora :cowboy_hat_face:

@Quit4myDaughter, think about your profile name and go for it. Day one is great! You’re back!
If you need any help, we’re here for you! 🙋

7 Likes

Day 371 :coffee:
This weekend flew by, were did it went :flushed:
Feeling tired. Working day ahead and not much to share today. So her’s to monday! (Clings with her black coffee).
Let’s make it a sober one! 🙋

24 Likes
  1. Coffee. Late shift but up early to go to family doc and talk about BP measurements. Than Yoga class. maybe a meeting. Work. Bed. It’s almost Tuesday already. Whatever the day, it’s good to be sober and clean!. Have a great week all. Clean and sober. Love from Amsterdam where the weather has switched to autumn this morning. Happy yesterday it was still late summer for my bike ride. :biking_man::sunglasses::biking_man:
29 Likes