* Checking in daily to help maintain focus

27 Likes

Day 55. Today is special. This is the longest I have ever been sober.

36 Likes

Amazing! Well done!

Have you considered going to a meeting of any variety?

One week sober. I put more things in place in home. I need a safe environment in home. No external triggers in the house.
I am happy with the week. Love you all :blue_heart::green_heart::two_hearts:

19 Likes
  1. It’s count down time :upside_down_face:
27 Likes

Day 21…countdown till one month sober. New morning routine = strong black coffee & TS.

26 Likes

Wecome @Cowgrlup.

And congratulations to @Dejavu.

I’m checking in on day 188.

Missed a check in yesterday. Been way overly busy. Feeling tired from lack of sleep. Had a few moments of cravings over the past few days and they passed.

Happy sober Monday everyone!

24 Likes

Day 206
Slept ‘normal’ hours for once this week. Using normal as an adjective before words other than bullshit, chaos, or mayhem is refreshing.

Found out my son John, who died last year, had almost $2000 in a bank account from 10 years ago. I’m assuming it was a tax return from when he was still able to work and still had a bank account. He obviously didn’t know it was there.

Now I have to figure out how to claim it when one thing they want is a proof of address for him. He was mostly homeless the last 10 years of his life. Hadn’t had an actual address of his own for at least 12 years.
Oh well. Just gonna have to take a deep breath and tackle it the best I can.

Have a Marvelous Monday!

28 Likes

Day 20! Feeling unusually energetic for a Monday morning, but hey I’ll take it!!

22 Likes

Wonderful! Sincere Congratulations. Wish you all the best. Keep the faith.:pray:

2 Likes

Checking in day 178.

25 Likes

Checking into day 58

24 Likes

Day 329

Involuntarily woke up 2 hours early.
Instant feelings of fear and dread.
I must have been dreaming about my court case because, before my eyes were open, my mind was fully projecting into the future.
I really need to get control of my mind.

26 Likes

Day 37, and another sober weekend. To be honest, I don’t even know if my husband realizes I’ve stopped drinking. I mean, how could he not notice that I’m not drunk every evening? But he hasn’t said one thing. Maybe we are both holding our breath hoping it lasts?

20 Likes

Day 258. Steady and strong. :tulip:

23 Likes

Day 16. Crazy when I think about how much time drinking stole from me. I prob would of been even more behind this semester if I was drinking sheesh lol . Anyways another day not hungover . Woohoo .

22 Likes

Enjoyed my first addiction-free weekend! Low self-esteem kicked in a bit last night, but I forced myself to go to bed and woke up in a much better mood. I’m glad I didn’t relapse and used a healthier coping tool.

Grateful for my sobriety today and pushing onward!

17 Likes

Enjoyed my Monday so far, not too shabby, in this for the long haul and sticking at it :wink::grin:

Stamina massive :joy::+1::muscle:

23 Likes

Reset 7 times over the past month. Back to day 1. I thought telling friends would help make me more accountable, but it just made me want to avoid them. I don’t want to feel like I have to avoid them or be a disappointment.

25 Likes