* Checking in daily to help maintain focus

Mel, you feel that you are lacking courage. The mere fact that you are facing these uncomfortable and painful truths and working on yourself in a very constructive way is courageous in itself. I hope to get there some day myself. :tulip::kissing_heart:

6 Likes

6 months. 180 days. Thank you all for being here through my journey…those of you struggling, keep at it. The weight lifted from your shoulders when you are free from that substance is indescribable. If I can do it, you can too. I’m feeling extra blessed today. :upside_down_face::two_hearts:

22 Likes

bitmoji-20190826051817

5 Likes

Checking in on Day 34. Busy weekend. Friday nights setlist and mint infused water, followed by my Saturday night, seeing the almighty Iron Maiden.

Have a strong day!!!

17 Likes

I saw that tour in London last year!! Did Brucie have his flame thrower? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

He did indeed. It was rad! The whole production was above and beyond anything I could’ve expected.

1 Like

@anon30771928 thank you for your words. You are right my friend.:green_heart::dog::dog::bear:
@Jenyoyo and @SoberWalker thank you :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::two_hearts:
Day 1 sober full of stress but sober

6 Likes

@anon30771928 almost 400 days is completely amazing and inspiring

4 Likes

Happy Monday, addicts.
Today I’m grateful for sober sleep, waking rested and getting to work on time. 3 miracles in the first hour of the day. 2f507a5c-8f3a-4d3a-950e-30dd74f619f7

13 Likes

Are you ok, today?
How are you feeling and what are you thinking?
Do you wanna talk about it?

1 Like

It’s an app called bitemoji, download it free and create yourself in cartoon :+1::blush:

1 Like

bitmoji-20171111070751

11 Likes

Totally.
It sounds like you’re not wasting any time feeling guilty about it. So that’s rad. Onward and upward.

3 Likes

bitmoji-20190826085419

4 Likes

Might be an accidental double check in today but I’m 8 days dry.

Lots of awful stuff happening in my life but I’m sober!

17 Likes

Day 11. I went out for lunch to a pretty little pub with two friends. It was our first time going out together and we will do it again next month. After the last relapse realized I can’t keep to myself so much and need to get out and about, trying new things. I will not try another NA beer however. I will stick to fizzy water.

21 Likes

We NEED Mel bitmoji. @anon30771928

bitmoji-20190826041519

9 Likes

Well there is a lot of thought going into this pool party…I could easily find a way to get out of it, but then if I keep passing on invites I will no longer get the invite. This will be the 3rd invite for a get together at their new pool. I want to prove to myself I can be social without alcohol. I’m going to go in carrying a 12 pack of la croix and prob make an early exit on the assumption I have homework to turn in that night. At least these are my thoughts at the moment.

4 Likes

I second that! Would love to see hers.

2 Likes

We do!!!

Complete sentence

1 Like