* Checking in daily to help maintain focus

The important thing is that you are back. :tulip::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Checking in… sustained sobriety is possible! Have a plan, work your plan, use your tools. Life is so much better without alcohol. Stay strong friends.

22 Likes

50 days. Felling shit

18 Likes

Day 83. Feeling tired. Will drag myself to the gym this morning. Always makes me feel better. Stay strong all!

11 Likes

Love this!

Hey @Ish great to see you. Well done on 50 days! Feeling shit is normal, it’s ok! You are on the right track and it will get better!! Hang tough. :two_hearts::bird:

8 Likes

Yes! I work for the Feds. Union strong. We have great benefits, that’s the reason I joined. Thought in hindsight if I could live my life over I would have stayed in travel :slight_smile:

1 Like

Geoff have u changed your shirt?

2 Likes

Day 230. Another week, another gift. For years I used alcohol to cope with any difficulty, any challenge, anything that was out of my comfort zone. I have now found the most powerful tool in which to deal with anything that comes my way, sobriety. Waking up each day with a healthy body and clear mind, I know I can tackle anything that comes my way with confidence, a confidence I did not possess before. Things may not always turn out perfect but I know I am doing the best that I can with no regrets. :tulip:

23 Likes

You are amazing. This post brings me joy :two_hearts::bird:

2 Likes

Thank you Ariel. I am just so grateful for all of you and your loving support. :kissing_heart::heart:

2 Likes

Checking into day 30! Have a happy sober Monday.

17 Likes

Day 25!!!

16 Likes

Thank you my friend. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Ish great to hear from you. Keep going, feeling shit is part of the healing process. You are strong enough to make it.:star_struck:

@Rose14, you’re great you are. Working hard and helping others. Way to go :rose:! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Well you’re checking in and being honest. Not everybody can do that. Nice job. Keep up the fight!

1 Like

Heyy :smile: xx

28 days.

Feeling a little low. Family relationships are hard.
Also, my wife is leaving town on work for 4 days. Going to be working out every day and doing a call in meeting every evening to keep focus.

Already having some of those justifications popping up and I know I’m going to need the accountability.

Have the best Monday possible, everyone!

21 Likes

tenor-7

11 Likes

Checking in on day 68, not much going on today besides patiently awaiting the results from my interview and whether or not I got the position, which I am very hopeful about!

Nice and crisp today in the Boston area and this morning certainly felt like Fall, not sure how I feel about that :flushed:

12 Likes