Checking in daily to maintain focus #29

Thank you Laura! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks @Conor689908 :two_hearts::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I feel the same, adding and adding counter after counter, I felt like: wft, you are such crap. No, without these additional counter I feel that eg binging stopped, sweeteners seldom and so on. I need to be in contact with myself and not controlling my life with additional counters.

3 Likes

1 Like

I love ya whether or not you’re counting or displaying your numbers …

… I had to stop and really think about that before trashing or posting. If I wasn’t already lying down, I’d have to lay down :sweat_smile::two_hearts::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Day 24. All is well in my world. Nothing special. Just days moving past.

16 Likes

I just love a good catch :heart_eyes: And you’re a great catch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:pray:t2::heart::rose:

7 Likes

Congratulations on your 5 months Charlie. :boom::boom::boom:Great share. Thank you for that. It means a lot.
Have a great day.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

I’ve might have worded it wrong on saying the one addiction, i meant it as a question to myself on just keeping my addictive brain away from one addiction not multiple and if it has come across any other way thats not my intention.

3days of no sleep makes me want to give in…
Continued tic attacks today makes me want a substance
Doing a training day and actively been disengaged because my brain found it boring makes want to self sabatoage, go finding something to get a buzz off and if i just lapse on pmo all will be good as ive had the relief.

But thank you for what you have written, totally accept to much pressure on myself and other outside factors are never gonna help me, its one of those days where i desire to be in a bed trying not adult…

And for me these inputs i put… I look back and go yeah i got though that day ill get through this one.
Stil doesnt curve the urge

14 Likes

Checking in on day 460. Not much has changed since my last check in. Maybe that’s a good thing.

16 Likes

Can cause me to go hyperactive…
Its a battle and im learning instead of using x
Learning as i go along what helps, what doesnt…
Never against anything.

3 Likes

We have somebody at work who takes Promethazine for sleep which is an antihistamine. This was prescribed by the clinical psychologist

1 Like

Just got a notification on my Phone, and this Is what met me. Made me smile and feel good, happy :slightly_smiling_face:

24 Likes

Awww thank you @littlemisschatterbox it will definitely be beautiful laying him to rest with his mom for sure. Thank you for your support and kind words, have a great day today.

2 Likes

Congratulations @Wakikki that’s fantastic!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

Day 219: Hanging in there, my period started and it is obvious now that hormone shifts trigger headache/migraine. Which is great to finally recognize as a pattern so I can adjust meds. Woke up with a migraine at 2 am and couldn’t sleep again till later this morning, but I’ve had a nap and am feeling much better. Next month I can plan ahead and take a preventive medication. Progress! I can take it easy the rest of the day. Sending sober vibes, amigos! :heartpulse:

24 Likes

Danni I don’t know who or what’s hurting you but I know for a fact that you are one of the most caring, brave, compassionate and loving people I have ever met. You are so strong and so genuinely real that I am blown away all the time by you and what you walk through clean and sober. I know it happens sometimes but when you’re hurt I hurt for you too. I know that many others here feel the same way too about you. Lots of love and prayers heading your way my friend, you are amazing!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

9 Likes

Congratulations @Charlie_C that is AWESOME!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

I am always seeing random numbers like 333, 1111, 444 etc. but that is so RAD!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes

It’s been a long time since I posted here. I have been lurking, reading posts, wanting to reply or post myself but thought i was getting motivation from reading everyone’s posts. I had went 217 days free from alcohol doing just that.until I couldn’t…Monday I screwed up royally and drank a whole bottle of strawberry moscato. I had my brother and sister inlaw staying with us for a few days and they wanted to sit by the pool…she looks like a model in her bathing suit, while me…not so much…I just wanted out of reality for a while. Which drinking only gave me a headache and made me dizzy and lightheaded. No one knew i drank that day until i fessed up to my husband today and i will tell my daughter later today…she had been so proud of me not drinking for 7 months…:sleepy:. Back to day 1 and happy to be joining all of you on this journey.

23 Likes