Checking in daily to maintain focus #37

Thank you Fleur!!! I feel so good to be able to be sober for my grandbaby :heart: I am already looking at Target Baby stuff :heart_eyes: :grin::smiley:

5 Likes

Great job!

3 Likes

Yay!!! A new little someone to love! I’m so excited for y’all. :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you :blush:
@Fitz81 and Carolyn!!!
Carolyn how are you liking your book? I am LOVING it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Congratulations Becky. That’s awesome. So happy for ya. We can compare notes a pics.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

OMG Eric! I already have the pics planned out :grinning: My grandparents were such a HUGE part of my life that I am ready to step up as well :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: You’re such a great grandad, I’ll have to get some pointers fron you too :blush:

5 Likes

☆☆☆I had to stay up for this☆☆☆
Hell YES!!!
1 week clean and sober baby!

11 years free of cigarettes!

39 Likes

Slow down there grandma. We haven’t had the little pierogi yet. My sons wife is do in July. I’ll be a long distance Grampy or maybe Gampy. Looks like we’ll be going to Dallas a lot.
Congratulations again granny.

4 Likes

Way to go Dana! How exciting on your whole week clean. I know you been working so hard for this. Keep it up girl.

8 Likes

Soooooooo happy for you! You can make your grandchild marshmallows some day!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Congratulations on both @Butterflymoonwoman !! You are doing great!

2 Likes

Ah what a perfect start to the New Year a bundle if joy in 2022, congratulations :confetti_ball: :baby_symbol:

3 Likes

You did it Dana, so happy for you, you kept at it, which takes pure grit, well done you :clap:
giphy-9

5 Likes

374 days

1st day at work done, was in bed early last night. Did lots to mentally prepare for being motivated for the day, wim hoff breathing on wake up, a cold shower - ouch, walked dog, was drained by 5, better get those applications for jobs finished. Won’t walk as I always do, shall wait until a successful application is done, just ride it out.

@Mno thought I had slept in seeing your post first this morning :slightly_smiling_face: have a good day, luna looks happy where she is :green_heart:

Have a good 24 hrs all :green_heart: :heart:

24 Likes

I just did a week too! The emotions are hard - but we will work through them. Sending hugs.

10 Likes

Congratulations! What joy!

2 Likes

Yes! Congratulations (I just got my one week badge today too!)

9 Likes

Congratulations Dana!!! 1 week!!

3 Likes

Congratulations SC
That first week was the worst. It’s also one of my reasons I stay sober. I just don’t want to ever go through that again. I’m glad you’re here. Keep up the good work.

10 Likes

Congratulations on 1 week @SC-ptsd !!

2 Likes