Checking in daily to maintain focus #39

Distracting is a great way to fight craves Jenny. As is Discussing your craves. Both you are doing. You’re doing great! Keep going. Hugs.

PS. Come on over and I’ll show you around a bit. My pleasure. And BTW, Herts doesn’t look bad either, boring as it may be thought of.

4 Likes

18 months :v:

25 Likes

Thank you, that is so kind. And yes, Amsterdam is now on my post covid travel list :grin:

2 Likes

Hey all, checking in on day 611. I hope everybody has a good one!

@Sunny11 huge congrats on 18 months!! That’s amazing!!

19 Likes

@Laraellelarissa Major congrats on a year of freedom from alcohol!
@apes2020 300 is awesome. I hope you are enjoying your new pad and some birdies followed you there!
@Sunny11 18 months is amazing. Heck, every day is amazing. Well done!

7 Likes

In sobriety there is no ‘only day 3’, well done on your achievement your doing amazing :+1:

6 Likes

Good morning friends, day 458! Busy morning. It will make the day go faster.
Have an awesome day! I am going to do mine sober!

20 Likes

Good morning!
45 days without weighing self
7 days no purging
Yesterday was hard to get through without giving up on my goals. So I had a conversation with my partner about how he can better support me. It went well and I’m looking forward to things getting a little better.

22 Likes

Checking in on day 283. I hit 9 months on 8 Feb but I was able to finally hit a meeting yesterday and collect my 9 month chip. Feels great to see not only the days, weeks, and months add up but also to see and feel the positive impacts on my life that sobriety has had. Life has still happened but I’ve been able to face it on its terms and move on. I’ve got a couple of initial interviews for positions I’m hopeful about today. Wish me luck! I’m as prepared as I can be. Have a great day everyone. It’s a great day to be above ground and sober.

36 Likes

Congratulations @Dansig! That’s is an awesome feat!

3 Likes

Day 179, got to sleep in a little so zero complaints there and it is supposed to be in the doubkendidgits today! Hope everyone has a good day!

16 Likes

Good morning all

Just checking in. Have a wonderful day!

31 Likes

This is brilliant, well done :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Awesome job (and beautiful coin) !!! :slightly_smiling_face::tada::muscle:t4:

2 Likes

what’s going on everyone’s hitting milestones :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:A Big Well Done to you too :+1:

4 Likes

3 months is HUGE !! Congratulations !! :slightly_smiling_face::tada::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Clarity thank you :blue_heart:
@Its_me_Stella sorry you’re still in a flare :cry: congrats on all the 7s :tada:
@Dazercat congrats on 6 months for the sugar :tada:
@anon53116147 those tattoos look great :star_struck: I’ve heard it said before that circles are one of the hardest things to draw, but yours are :ok_hand:t2:
@Hopeful777 thank you :blue_heart: hope the results come back okay :crossed_fingers:t2: glad you enjoyed the program too :blush:
@apes2020 congrats on 300 days :tada:
@Seb congrats on 40 days :tada:
@Laraellelarissa congrats on your year :tada::star2::trophy:
@anon42928441 congrats on your week :tada:
@Deep congrats on 3 weeks :tada:

10 Likes

@Esme710 congrats on double digits :tada: the
@947496893734373 congrats on both numbers :tada: I’m glad your partner is going to try to support you more, sending strength :blue_heart:
@Charlie_C cool catch :star_struck: congrats :tada:
@Gbw3006 congrats on 30 days :tada:
@SoberWalker I’m relieved the cause wasn’t more serious for your husband, well done for calling for help.
@Sunny11 congrats on 18 months :tada:
@Dansig nice chip! :star_struck: congrats :tada: good luck for your interviews :four_leaf_clover:
@SelfLove_42 congrats on 90 days :tada:

553 days no alcohol.
18 days no cocaine.
15 days no binge-eating.

Checking in for yesterday.

Sunday caught up with me and I had no energy yesterday. My feet were hurting from the walk so I listened to them and rested. It feels like another wave of depression is on my back.

Will check in properly for today later on.

25 Likes

Day 1199 here and 3 days no sweeteners.

Have a good and sober day!

23 Likes

Hello all! It’s a warm 21°(F) day here in Chicagoland lol. Another 24 hours under my belt being sober. Make it a good one my friends.

20 Likes