Checking in daily to maintain focus #43

Sorry to hear youre struggling right now. Just remember everything is temporary. Im proud of you for not picking up and sharing here! 21 days is awesome! Keep doing it one day at a time

4 Likes

Thank you @Cjp

1 Like

Relapsed again. Running out of ideas now. Start again tomorrow I guess . Wishing you all a good day or night

13 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to hear that. Just remember how much worse it would be if you drink.

I watch my buddies drinking it up every day, not dealing with things. I look at them and think, ā€œHow can you guys do this to yourselves?ā€ Then I remember that was me leading all the nonsense not that long ago. I feel like Iā€™ve discovered some sort of secret. All I have to do is not drink and every facet of my life will improve. I am far, far, far from having it all figured out, but I am light years ahead of where I was.

Good luck and good job on resisting!

6 Likes

You can reset your clock right now. No need to start tomorrow

1 Like

Thank you. I will. I poured it away

3 Likes

I donā€™t know how to attach the images but it says I passed 5 minutes :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Day 7 and I think the worst of withdrawal is about over. Looking forward to all the good nights of sleep too come.

13 Likes

Enjoy! Itā€™s glorious!

3 Likes

Day 233 AF

Chill day at work. Iā€™m on vacay next week, excited for that.

Ima go out for a long walk in a bit.

Have a great evening everyone! Stay strong!

15 Likes

:first_quarter_moon_with_face: Evening Check in :first_quarter_moon_with_face:
Day 112
Honestly Iā€™m kind of proud of myself tonight. I reviewed my day tonight to see where I could improve or what I couldā€™ve done differently. I honestly wanted to stay in bed today and sleep the day away (this is what my brain thinks at times when I donā€™t want to deal with things). Instead I used my tools and what Iā€™ve learned to get thru this day. I know these tools work but I have to use to them in order for that to happen. I spent time connecting to my HP first and then just started taking care of things on my to do list. I stayed busy and slowed down and just tried my best to be present. Twice thoughts popped up about usingā€¦ but it was the weather that caused that thought and not due to my stress. And reading everyoneā€™s posts on here helped too. Gave me a fresh look at my own situation. I have been a slave to drugs and money and all sorts of things my whole life. I never want to allow any situation or person or object to have that kind of power over me again. I just want to be free :slight_smile: have a great TS fam!

22 Likes

Thank you @Gorden !!!

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,
Really hard for me to post tonight. Iā€™m back on Day 1. I had gone 21 days, then 5. Iā€™m struggling with sadness, I felt like such a loser after throwing away 3 weeks. I havenā€™t given up, what keeps me going is I know many of you have relapsed in the past but are now doing great, and you understand where Iā€™m at. I will keep trying :pray::pray::pray:.

23 Likes

Hey Maxie.
I just saw Max on the pet thread. Been missing you guys. Iā€™m glad your back. Iā€™m sorry your feeling sad. But your not a loser. As a matter of fact your very courageous to be coming back. Donā€™t give up on yourself. We wonā€™t give up on you.
Good to see ya.
Today is a great day to be sober. Itā€™s all we all got.
Just for today.
:pray:t2::purple_heart::cactus:

7 Likes

Congratulations on your first week Christine.
ODAAT
:pray:t2::purple_heart::cactus:

2 Likes

Hi @Jmillwill Jared,

Congratulations to your 90 days!:tada::boom:

3 Likes

On day 25 had a beautiful night with my little ones they came running screaming daddy they wer so excited a even criedā€‹:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:had a moment last night and a vowed never to let them down again itā€™s true sobriety is a far better way of life no money in the world change how a feel today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunglasses:

14 Likes

Definitely, everyone made me feel so much better yesterday, it is much appreciated at the same time as so warming to know people care. Thank you.

How are you doing ?, from reading your post where you in a relationship before ? Sorry to hear your feeling so lonely and empty. I was going to add that after a break up, these feelings can be pretty normal although they are overwhelmingly uncomfortable i wouldnt think to deep about it all, for me that would send me down my own rabbit hole in my head, but perhaps concentrate on ways to help yourself feel better.
When i think, and i do alot of that, it can bring on depresion and anxiety. Everyone is different though and i think its great your talking about it to your room mate and here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I take my hat off to those who come back after a relapse.
My relapse lasted 2 years, to see your strength and for you to spring back straight away is amazing.
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Congratulations on your week, glad your starting to feel better, it does get better and better its great to see you stacking up those days!

1 Like