Checking in daily to maintain focus #54

Crocs tho……
Only kidding, you look wonderful! X

4 Likes

Crocs and socks even :joy:

6 Likes

Wow. Congratulations on 340 and new adventures ahead as a college student. Great news Mike.

21 Likes

I got tired
Reading your list. :grin: pretty active!

4 Likes

Day 89 sober. I am singing a song at the nieces wedding today. She asked me 4 months ago and I said yes. :grimacing: wish me luck!

19 Likes

Crocs are back in :crocodile:
Might get myself a pair :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Cool, good luck.
What are you singing?

3 Likes

She picked the song and I had to learn it.

8 Likes

Wow! That’s a big song, you’ll smash it :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Morning all. Hope everyone is well. I’m just rebuilding those good habits that I’ve been slacking on recently like meditation and logging in here. Things have been good with me overall. Ups and downs, some health stuff, some work stuff and some mental stuff, but I’m still alive and looking to move upwards more again (hence why I’m here). Much love y’all

14 Likes

Good afternoon friends, day 904! Made it to Rotterdam. Setting sail in a couple of hours. Have an awesome day!

30 Likes

Checking in on Day 448
Have a great sunday everyone!
:butterfly:

22 Likes

Amazing! The Netherlands is such a beautiful country. Never been to Rotterdam myself. Where are you setting sail to next?

2 Likes

Good morning checking in day 19!. I can tell the brain cells are still recovering I was excited I was almost at 30 days and realized I was at day 18 lol…but hey I’ll take 18 days any time. Let’s not just think about getting through another day let’s enjoy another day…remember we only get so many. Smooth sailing Charlie and stay safe!

17 Likes

The socks keep the feet nice and dry :wink:

4 Likes

We head from here to the Fjords of Norway. We started in Amsterdam yesterday. Enjoyed our stay there. We’re not big city people so it’s an adventure for us

6 Likes

Day 1 again. But I made it 117 days sober so I know I can do that again. Taking this as a learning opportunity. Glad I have therapy tomorrow.

26 Likes

Sorry to hear about ur slip but glad ur trying again :slight_smile: hugs

8 Likes

Day 372. Sleep has been a little better but still not great. I’m beginning to think there might be an underlying ADHD or the like at play. I’ve been feeling really creative, and I’ve been sorting through a lot of clutter. And I can recognise that I would previously deal with this feeling of excess energy by sipping on lager throughout the day, not to get drunk but to feel more settled. I’m glad for the extra holiday tomorrow as I feel behind on housework and laundry especially.
ODAAT all

19 Likes

This really resonates with me. I know that every day I have to commit some time to recovery activities. It’s ok if it’s not always exactly the same. But I have some non-negotiables like daily meditation, for now a daily meeting in person or online, and a gratitude list. It is such a sneaky disease. Since relapsing I’ve been struggling to trust myself but I find comfort through connection and action. Sometimes i don’t think enough, like monitoring how I’m feeling, and other times I think too much - thinking when I need to be doing. Thanks for sharing your wisdom, you are so strong :yellow_heart:

10 Likes