Checking in daily to maintain focus #69

I’m glad you’re feeling better today than yesterday. And yeah, I don’t consider him my friend anymore.

3 Likes

Well another night out and not in bed till midnight. That’s an avg of 11:30pm to bed past three nights. Me no like that.
That said our guests and wife partook in drinks each night (albeit only one night a bit harder) and I weathered it well. Another weekend of friends and drinking where I was able to quite easily not worry about the drinking. I’m very happy that I’ve weathered these events well and even enjoyed myself.

Our friends head back home early in morning, I work an OT shift tomorrow and need to move son back to his apartment tomorrow also as he returns from his trip… busy busy and then back in for Mon workweek and 8 mows facing me in Eve this coming week. It’s already feeling tiring, lol. But I’ll persevere :persevere:

Sunset from the other night (and rare for me to be awake for them), and a large rain storm hitting us today.

Enjoy your sobriety TS fam!

18 Likes

Second check in for today.
Decided to take a break from here.
Been thinking about it since last time I said so. Been thinking all day, and all night and decided that I’m going to do that.

There’s just to much in here that doesn’t resonate with me anymore. And it hasn’t been for long. Still planning to stay sober.

That’s all Folks :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Wishing y’all the best of luck.

19 Likes

156 days sober
I had a rough night. Had bad nightmares then woke up feeling shaky and very anxious. I couldn’t get back to sleep so I’ve taken it pretty easy today. Had my morning hike and then relaxed at home which was nice and needed. It was a snowy day so perfect for staying in baking and cooking…only not thrilled to have to be using coal for heat already.
My anxiety has been pretty high today which isn’t unusual after a bad night but I’m dealing. I hope tonight is better…I’m really tired but I fear sleep tonight because I’ll probably dream again. Tomorrow I have plans I’m looking forward to but need energy for.

13 Likes

I’ll miss seeing you around. I’m sure you already know it but you’re cared for and supported. Take care! Hope you hear from you again sometime.

3 Likes

For you Sophia. This pindo palm is in my front yard. You said you like palms. This is actually of the palmetto family, which is more common in South Carolina.

6 Likes

On day 7.
Been ages since I was sober on a Saturday.
Usually they fly by. This one is dragging.
Need to find myself some new hobbies!

15 Likes

YA help is out there. You do not have to go through journey alone. @Jasty2 Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

Congrats on 1 week. You can do this.

3 Likes

hugs-and-love

3 Likes

Thank you my friend.

3 Likes

I am staying. I’m going to stay for 22 years, at least. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:heart:

12 Likes

That’s crazy!! 5 times!! Has it been different every time?? I had it twice. So minor that I barely knew I had it.

3 Likes

Another day sober
Just checking in

14 Likes

Checking in day 250 AF :blush: I would have never imagined that I’d be 250 days sober. A week without alcohol was always a huge struggle for me.
Just take it one day at a time :heartpulse: my life has been so much better. Xx

14 Likes

Checking in on Day 3, Getting a bite to eat before work. Getting energy back and about to kick this days ass.

15 Likes

Afternoon check in
Day 937
Todays been a busy day. Stayed home from work today bcuz hubby is out tattooing a client, so im home watching our son instead of working. Im thoroughly enjoying this Saturday off :slight_smile:
Got some cleaning done and will do laundry once hubby gets home. Going to work on my dreamcatcher now and hopefully have it done by early next week. Thats really about it. A basic day!
Have a great addiction free day everyone!
:butterfly:

18 Likes

Precious :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Hit my 5 month milestone today. :smiley:
Went to a parade this morning, got some coffee, ran some errands, now watching the kids swim by the pool. It will be a good day, I’ll make sure of it.
I’ll stay sober today too.

25 Likes

Thank you hope your having a amazing day

5 Likes