Checking innn 🫶🏿

Hiiii friend’s hope this new month is treating all of you well thus far !:blush:

So yesterday night I laughed and joked with a cashier and mentioned I’ve been sober for a year and after we bonded over recovery she said One day at a time :blush:& I replied "one minute at a time because sometimes day’s are too much ". & told her have a good night with both us smiling over the moon with joy!!

Nonetheless afterward I went to work and the serenity prayer was hanging on the wall and literally I turned a corner & One day at a time was on the wall and ahhh I think I’ve found my home job at a nursing home and I’m very grateful like very grateful for this opportunity !:pray:t6:

22 Likes

Sober for a year, a great conversation about sobriety, and a job that you like! It’s all so wonderful - congrats! I’m so happy for you!

4 Likes

That’s a brilliant post to read and maybe congratulations on one year sober.:pray:

4 Likes

Ahh now, that’s lovely to read. Particularly the job part! Happy and fulfilled and sober nurses are in a fabulous position to make so many folks’ lives better! Wonderful!

4 Likes

Congratulations on 1 year :sunflower::four_leaf_clover:
Your post is wonderful :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Thank all of you!!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Congrats on your year Laquitta!! I worked in a nursing home for awhile decades ago. Rewarding and challenging!! Sending love amd strength to you my friend!! One minute at a time works!!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your year that is amazing and please keep up the great job :purple_heart::100:

2 Likes

Always nice to meet others in recovery. And elderly care is a hard, but fulfilling job. Hope it goes well.

2 Likes

I housekeep for the nursing home but no matter I’m gonna do my best to give these ppl the best care I’m allowed to the best of my ability :two_hearts:!!!
I’m very thankful along with this job to just have support in my recovery that alone is helping me one minute at a time :raised_hands:t6:

5 Likes

Thank youuuuu !!!:smiling_face: One minute at a time!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much I’m gonna give it my best :raised_hands:t6:

1 Like

Thank you and you as well !!!:smiling_face:

2 Likes

aw you have the sweetest heart! those folks are blessed to have your amazing energy, your appreciation and loving kindness in their lives. that is so precious. and congratulations on one year baby! :raising_hand_woman:t2::sparkling_heart: woohooo that’s what i’m talkin bout! :partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

a little kindness goes a long way and I think how would I want to be treated if that was myself?!
Haven’t been there but 2 days but I’ve given my best as much as I can :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you I’m so proud of myself I’m doing it one minute at a time :call_me_hand:t6:

2 Likes

Congrats :clap: on 1yr and continue your journey ODAAT

1 Like