Chip Night

Received my first chip tonight. 24 hours, but still pretty awesome to have this little reminder to hold onto.

28 Likes

Nice one! I keep my current one in my pocket. I don’t tend to have anything else in there these days, :joy:.
It’s a reasuring reminder.
Well done!

7 Likes

Thanks! I think this is going into my pocket as well!

4 Likes

Congratulations! :tada: May many chips follow!! :facepunch:

3 Likes

Thank you! :facepunch:

1 Like

I carry my 24 hour chip in my wallet, which is pretty much always on me.

It’s my favorite chip, great reminder that I have to do this daily, if I can stay sober for the next 24 hours, I’m a success.

I also have my 1 year chip and a message token given to me on my 30 days in there.

Congrats on getting the most important chip friend, I still get goosebumps thinking of when I got mine.

6 Likes

Thanks man! I was actually looking at my chip as I was laying in bed last night. I was thinking about how that big 24 on the chip not only indicated 24 hours of sobriety but also that it’s a reminder to live one day at a time. I don’t need to look beyond the next 24 hours.

I really appreciate the support!

7 Likes

right on! it’s my favorite token. i keep mine on my key ring :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice ! How do i make a hole in it to put on my key ring? Thanks!

1 Like

I always keep mine in my purse😀

2 Likes

That’s a nice looking chip there!! Mine are so cheesy. But still, they mean the world to me.

2 Likes

This totally deserves celebrating. Party%20Ballons

1 Like

Congrats Zero! Excellent work!

1 Like

Use a drill with a metal. HSS bit.

Congrats- my meetings I attend don’t give out chips :frowning:

1 Like

Great thanks!!

I know, right?! I was expecting a poker chip or something similar. I picked this up and thought, this is legit! Lol.

Thank you!!

1 Like

Get em off Amazon Daz

The sober party never stops…until I get tired then I go the sober dreams party! :tada::sleeping:

3 Likes