Chip Pirates

Continuing the discussion from Sober selfies:

jpg_640x640

Upload your best chip pics! @CaptAZ @Pirate @SmokeyMirror

2 Likes

Do you mean like chips to celebrate continuous periods of sobriety?

1 Like

Yes, see the parent thread for more information.

1 Like

I will have to dig mine out. I wasn’t able to get my 7 or 8 month ones yet but I got all the ones before that

1 Like

Kinda wish I had any chips to participate in the thread I just made… :thinking:

2 Likes

You could always just show up at chip night to get them. You qualify for AA bc you don’t want to drink

2 Likes

It has begun!

2 Likes

That would require me attending a meeting, which I absolutely have 0 time for. I’ll make my own chip.

Yeah I forget that you have a baseball team worth of kids lol

3 Likes

Live and die by the pirate code. Maybe I’ve mentioned this, but I was the Dungeon Master for a Pirate campaign of Dungeons and Dragons. We played for a couple years.

3 Likes

Not quite. Basketball team. I’m not crazy enough for a baseball team… yet.

2 Likes

I have my dads 30 day chip. He has 2 more, ill have to see what they are. Do they only do day/month/year chips?

2 Likes

Good idea! I will take your advice!

My home group does 24 hours then 1-12 months then years. Most do 24 hours 1-3 months then 6 & 9 months then years

3 Likes

I’ll take a pirate flag and an island girl…

3 Likes

I’m almost at 3 months. Less than a week to go.

4 Likes

That’s pretty cool. I want to do that. Spending money is something I’ve sworn I’d never do with this addiction, and I never have. Maybe buying a chip will be a symbolic thing to show how I’ve changed.

2 Likes

Those little dudes are going to break hearts someday. Must run in the family

2 Likes

You’re right… I have broken hearts. Thanks for bringing up a sore subject…

1 Like

Don’t be salty lol. You know what I meant. I was going to say they must have got their looks from their mom but I wanted to give you credit as well

1 Like