Christian Music revived

It’s time to bring back the Christian Music thread. In honor of L. I pray for you all the time and miss you my sweet lady.

13 Likes

Drive through central PA. Christian music never left.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I’m so glad you joined in. I bet you got some good stuff. As a matter of fact I was kinda thinking about you too when I restarted this thread. Never heard Reba do Christian music. Can’t wait to check it out.
Thanks.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

The stuff I like best is either Country (some not considered Christian but with great messages nonetheless) and old Black gospel. Here are a couple more… :blush:

2 Likes

I like Aerosmith’s cover of this, but they added a verse that isn’t so Christian-like. But it’s Aerosmith, so of course they did. :upside_down_face: This original is still the best.

4 Likes

My favorite right now!!!

3 Likes

@Dazercat our "talk* really helped me last week. I opened my Bible and started my New Testament studies before my step work. My psychic shift has been phenomenal. I love this feed :heart: Thank You!

4 Likes

I’ve been needing the extra spiritual nudge of support this week too. So I turn to my Christian playlist. It really moves me and gives me strength.

3 Likes

I love this. :heart:

Amen :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you for this thread!! It turned my morning around

2 Likes

Absolutely love this!!

1 Like

One of my faves from a friend of mine in Colorado.
He founded Mercy Music. Love and healing through music. And it works.
:pray:t2::pray:t2:

3 Likes

Another fave of mine.

3 Likes
1 Like

@Dazercat thank you so much for this thread!!!

2 Likes

In honor of littlemisschatterbox, she’s the one who originally started it. I really needed it back.

4 Likes

God bless you, Eric. (Wayfarers Chapel is a place I’ve always wanted to photograph. One day… :slightly_smiling_face:)

4 Likes

It’s a beautiful place. We been by there when we were looking at houses we couldn’t afford in Rancho Palos Verdes. We could dream. Beautiful place to live.

2 Likes