Christmas Greetings

“Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;
The children were nestled all snug in their beds;
While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads”

Merry Christmas everyone, from our house to yours. May you find love, warmth, and hugs among family and friends tomorrow. May you enjoy a hot coffee while your children open their wonders. May you gather with family over dinner, and share in this Christmas spirit that connects us all.

Love, Allison

:heart:

15 Likes

Thanks, Allison!
Merry Xmas to you too :grinning::+1:

I think some dude is stealing all your presents though…

6 Likes

Merry Christmas Alison to you.:metal::santa:

2 Likes

bitmoji-20191225072301

4 Likes

Mean looking mouser!

Merry Christmas to you and your family! We decided to stay up late and have our teenagers open presents after midnight. Now we all get to sleep late!! Yay for no more late nights and early Christmas mornings. One of few upsides to having teenagers! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

It’s 08.00 here and one of the kids has just got up.
Got to be the latest ever!!!

2 Likes

The last 2 years we’ve had to drag our kids out of bed so we could get presents done and be at my mom’s by noon. It was proving to be a challenge so we just stayed up late after our extended family Christmas Eve dinner & church service to open the gifts. If I can ever fall asleep I think it’ll be worth it. 2am and I don’t feel tired yet. Gotta get off here. TS is my new addiction.

2 Likes

Anything is better than drinking.
When I used to buy my beer from the same shop on the way home every night no one would bat an eye at me.
No I’m buying a packet of sweets every night they say something! :roll_eyes:
I just laugh and say it’s better than drinking!

1 Like

After wrapping we binge watched like 3 episodes of The Good Place and went to bed at 12:30… well… our 5 year old woke up at 1 am with a fever of 102 and puked all over our kitchen. Poor guy has been sleeping all day, and barely had energy to open his gifts. Off to the big family dinner soon! I purposely didn’t eat lunch so I could have room to have at least two plates and both desserts hahaha

2 Likes

I like the way you think! Double desserts are awesome.

2 Likes

I feel the same way as them :cry::cry::cry:

1 Like