Cloud Watching

Super Legit cloud pic!

1 Like

I see two people holding their hands and dancing! :heart:

1 Like

12 Likes

14 Likes

I was obsessed with these soft wispy clouds last night…

17 Likes

Thought cloud needed to be shared here also.

2 Likes

21 Likes

13 Likes

from our walk this morning

11 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

22 Likes

Wow. Did you get this one? So cool!

2 Likes

Yeah using “night sight” on Pixel 7 Pro. There’s a dot with a circle around it on the screen, and you have to stay within the circle for up to 5 seconds so it doesn’t blur. It’s like leaving the shudder open on a film camera to absorb more light but you don’t need a tripod.

The naked eye could only see the moon and the clouds in front of it. I guess cats and owls can see all the clouds in the background.

6 Likes

Awesome. I have an iPhone 14 Plus. Not impressed at all. Switched from a Galaxy S10, which is like 4 years old and had a better camera honestly. I would love to switch back to Samsung. Their Fold looks amazing. Pixel looks like it has pretty amazing camera technology though. It’s just that Apple doesn’t play well with others. They really like to make everyone that doesn’t have an Apple look like the odd one out with that stupid green text box. My wife got peer-pressured into Apple.

This should have gone into the FRO thread. FRO Apple!

5 Likes

Storm clouds taking over. We have been having a lot of afternoon/evening showers and I’m really appreciating the drop in temperature it provides

14 Likes

Looks like the birds are leaving town!

3 Likes

My favorite baseball team!!

12 Likes

I don’t blame them. It’s pouring down hard out there now!!!

1 Like

Luckily everyone I know is on Android so don’t have to worry about peer pressure.

I used to buy Samsung then switched to Pixel because it’s cheaper and is supposed to have one of the best cameras. They all excel and fall short in some way so it’s hard to choose based on just that. The folds look awesome but not dropping close to 2 grand on a phone.

2 Likes