Post your most inspiring photos of nature #4

Looking over green spring fields and our nearby ponds always makes me happy.

19 Likes

I’m terrified of them too. Learning about your fears helps you be less afraid of them though. That was just a tiny jumping spider that my 3 YO daughter found on the porch. Jumping spiders are actually pretty cute. They are the smartest spiders. They’re very curious. They’re like tiny cats.

14 Likes

Such a beautiful bird. What’s a bee hotel?

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this. I had to Google it. You taught me something new. :sunny:

1 Like

This explains it better then I can :sunglasses:

1 Like

27 Likes

That cloud looks AI generated

3 Likes

Nature made humans, who in turn made Stonehenge; therefore, Stonehenge is nature. :+1:t2:

Follow me for more tips on how to justify anything. :laughing:

12 Likes

19 Likes

When I first built out here, he would come see me every day. I sure do miss him

He used to ambush doves sitting on my fence. I looked out once just at the right time; it was like someone shot it with a shotgun. Just an air full of feathers

17 Likes

WHOA – that’s an amazing capture – does not look real!!!

The lower Niagara River

22 Likes

Is that real? It looks like an ufo :alien: :flying_saucer:

1 Like

Here is one of many, a sunset from my city, you can preciate the volcano in the back

22 Likes

A cat with 8 legs lol

1 Like

spidercat

8 Likes

Excellent :laughing: :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Found a female Zebra Jumping Spider.

@Dazercat, you changed my life by telling me about PictureThis. I now spend more time outside & nature is so healing. I now look for plants & bugs to photograph all the time. Learning about nature is addicting in a good way. Thanks for helping me find a new, healthy hobby that changed my life for the better & truly makes me happy!

12 Likes

I’m pretty excited for you. And look forward to your informational posts. I love when I see interesting flora and can just snap a pic. I Plan on doing more of that in the upcoming weeks I hope in my travels.

2 Likes

I’m going to a park today, so maybe I’ll have some nice pictures to share later.

2 Likes