Cloud Watching

Elegant clouds above the community centre today, made pink by the setting sun :cloud: :sun_behind_small_cloud: :smile:

19 Likes

Pretty clouds featuring some cool trees

18 Likes

18 Likes

That’s an awesome looking sky :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It really was! I had my pick of photo opportunities lol The other side of the park was a blue sky with cute little puffy clouds. I thought this side looked cooler though with the sun trying to break in

2 Likes

Yup…u nailed it.

1 Like

Early today

And a few hours later

17 Likes

16 Likes

Interpretation… “you cannot hold me down!”

Wonderful picture.

2 Likes

13 Likes

Hi. I’m new here.
It’s day 4 for me. Haven’t started doing the hard work still, feel so exhausted I can’t even make myself do my CBT journaling. Good thing don’t have to work this week, been so hard to focus.
Have been reading around here, so many supportive, strong people, people like me, who understand and feel the same struggle. Have been crying tears of pain as well as happiness while reading your stories. I feel so safe here. Thank you.

18 Likes

Welcome to the journey of sobriety.

1 Like

Beautiful pictures. Welcome to the community Alena.
You are in the right place for support and encouragement. Congratulations on day 4.

You should join us on the daily check in thread… It helps me stay accountable on my journey.

1 Like

Welcome Alena! Hope to see your posts more often.

I love this kitten looking cloud :heart_eyes:

1 Like

17 Likes

Fantastic shot!! Love the lighting

2 Likes

The sky was working hard this morning. There was no light when we first got there so I got to watch the clouds change over the course of our walk.

13 Likes

13 Likes

19 Likes

16 Likes