Cocaine is the devils drug part 3

I no mate it’s the first time in years

2 Likes

Hey Lee! How’s it going with you my friend? Hope you aren’t too achey from the gym lol? Just thought I’d check in with you. :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi am good thank u i put a big thank u on here last night but put it to everyone was goin but ur name but dint want to upset other people haha am good thanks bk in the gym start bk at thi boxing soon so looking forward to it just goin keep myself very bizzy thank u for the tex how r u doin

2 Likes

I’m glad you’re ok. How’s the chest infection? I’m ok thanks. My youngest has gone to meet his friends at a pub tonight, he’s driving so not drinking but the fact he’s out around people is stressing me a bit (f**king covid!) other than that all good this end. Glad you’re doing ok matey :+1::two_hearts:

Am doin amazxing thank u so much for all the tex u have help me loads tell ur husband he’s doin a good job support in u cose that’s wat we need the support of r partners

2 Likes

@Lee.7 how you getting on mate?

Am good mate just been training working an lovein life mate

2 Likes

Hey Lee! How are you going on my friend? :pray:t2::two_hearts:

Relapse last night gutted

Oh matey! Well done on coming here and admitting a relapse, that takes courage. Don’t be too hard on yourself fella. This journey is a hard one!!!. Get rid of any left over powder and get straight back to it. Can I ask… what caused the relapse? Recognising what the cause was can help you to put things in place so it doesn’t happen again. I’m so glad you came back here Lee. Sending you strength my friend. Get back up and keep moving forward. We are here for you, please keep talking to us :pray:t2::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey @Lee.7. How are you doing today. Might be a good time to check in with what happened. How were you feeling before you decided to pick up? Where was your mind at? How does your mind and body feel now that it’s happened? What tooled do you have in your sobriety toolbox? What can you do differently now?
Glad you’re still here with us.:yellow_heart:

I fort I could have drink but I could not it was a 2 day bender on coke Iv gone in work today but Iv moved bk to my mums get my head Iv in gear still with my wife but I need to get me bk she understands so Iv re set my milestones on here I was 38 days clean wen I fuckt up but i new I wood but at least Iv got u lot to help me so thank u blondie for the tex u have been there for me from the start of this an ur words all ways help me

1 Like

My mean thing is the gym so been there after work my mind is good body ok hart is sore chest is sore Iv moved bk to my mums get my head bk in gear still got my wife but she nos I need to be on my own to get bk to me so it’s at my mums frw the week an weekend with my wife an boys but thank u for the tex am takein every day as it goes

1 Like

So what’s the plan now then matey? What are you going to do differently this time? I had to get rid of “friends” in order to not find myself in situations that would make me want to relapse. I’ve read on here that you should delete the phone numbers of the people you buy your gear from. See this relapse as a learning thing. You did great getting back up and at it but it had to be different this time, last time it didn’t work. Nothing changes if nothing changes my friend! :pray:t2::two_hearts: