Coffee/Tea Time and morning thoughts ☕️

Day off coffee.

6 Likes

Actually having a second cup today :open_mouth: This evening shift is kicking my butt since both the dogs and my body still wake at 4

9 Likes

Pour over this morning. That crema :heart_eyes: Internet was down through the weekend and I needed the extra cup to get me through sitting on the phone with tech support this morning.

7 Likes

Today while I drink my pre-work coffee I’m reflecting. I think I am probably (add it to the pile) addicted to “the next thing.” This week has been a quiet celebration of an achievement that was a long time coming. Now that I’m static I can feel my self-loathing knocking at the back of my skull. If I’m not achieving or working toward something who am I?

Today I’m just a sober girl, planning a Thanksgiving menu while sipping coffee, trying not to think about wine.

6 Likes

Good morning friends :sun_with_face: :coffee:

8 Likes

Good morning Jess. It’s a can’t wait for this to brew kind of day over here. :yawning_face:

5 Likes

I love to start my day with a book. Sometimes it has to be a silly one. Happy sober morning all. :coffee::muscle:t3::heart:

5 Likes

Good morning sober fam! I’ve got some chicory, carob, and coconut milk in my coffee today trying to achieve a sort of light mocha flavor. It turned out pretty tasty.

Having some difficult days lately and my heart feels heavy today. First day of my off week so I’m taking it slow enjoying an extra cuppa and watching the snow fall.

9 Likes

Love that mug, I’m a huge fan of anything with moths (I have 3 moth tattoos). This is my mug for today, just some instant coffee for me because I’m working from my parents house today

7 Likes

Instant coffee is better than no coffee :coffee:
Moths are so neat! I’ve wanted one as a tattoo for a long time myself but have yet to make it happen. Someday! :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

I love a nice cappuccino in a fancy hotel.

Especially the cups. :coffee:

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: :star_struck: :drooling_face:
Daaannnggggg that looks good

1 Like

Mine today. My grandfather was a huge train fanatic When I was a kid I would help him build model train layouts, at one point the display took over half his basement. He stopped here when he made a trip out West after retiring, it was one of his favorite mugs.

4 Likes

Oh hey Jess is anxious so I guess the answer is more coffee in the afternoon that should fix it right? :clown_face:

Our local outdoor store is carrying coffee now so I decided to grab some and giving the s’more flavor a try. I’m not usually one for flavored coffee…or medium roasts…but with a bit of coconut milk I’m enjoying this a bit.

7 Likes

The best part of this cappuccino was drinking at the mall looking out at the cold and rain. Perfect :+1:

7 Likes

Coffee in the warm winter sunshine…but it is deceivingly cold outside

6 Likes

'Morning. Coffee drips on Hello Dali as I try to motivate myself to get to a baby shower before I go into work. Do people still drink at baby showers? I won’t.

6 Likes

13 Likes

GoodMORNING!!

2 Likes

8 Likes