Coffee/Tea Time and morning thoughts ☕️

6 Likes

Morning!

Day 1 of a 6 day stretch off work over here.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Best Christmas gift ever my wife and I bought for ourselves.

I generally take about an hour or so “quiet time,” in the morning doing my devotionals and gratitudes and checking in here. And the coffee stays hot in these Ember cups for 80 minutes. I usually would have microwaved my coffee 3 or 4 times. I only have 1 cup a day and I’m a sippa :coffee::coffee::coffee:
And the copper color is so pretty.

10 Likes

Is that a little heating plate for it in the background? It’s a very beautiful mug! I could use something like that myself for busy work days.

1 Like

Battery Charging plate. It even has an app :scream: :roll_eyes: :grimacing: if you want to adjust the heat. I DON’T! You don’t need the app. But I do see myself being app curious one of these hunkered in snow days :joy:
They aren’t cheap. I hope they last. But we love them. We just buy gifts with each other for Christmas instead of for each other. And now we’re done :santa::mx_claus:

2 Likes

This mug was gifted to me from a co-worker secret santa. It’s a good big mug but the saying has me intrigued. I’m choosing to believe it means that I keep my head down and focus on my own work. In truth I think it means I come off as aloof.

Potato/potahto the reality is the mug has coffee in it. :hugs:

10 Likes

That seems an odd choice for secret Santa…but it says more about a judgy coworker that gives that mug than it does about you receiving imo :person_shrugging:t2: :coffee: always good to have another coffee vessel tho lol

1 Like

that’s one passive aggressive mug alright :joy: what a badly conceiled jab job!
maybe turn it around to the slogan faces outwards … and enjoy your coffee. :slight_smile:

@anon9289869 happy birthday girl! :purple_heart: :sunrise_over_mountains: :coffee: :muscle:

3 Likes

Just turned 70 December 10th. Just turned 3 (sober) 9/8.

5 Likes

Thank you!! :blush: :coffee: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Aww happy birthday @anon9289869! I hope it was a good day. :heart:

1 Like

The slogan is on both sides. Big. :grimacing::eyes:

1 Like

Dusted off my old mug and teapot (gift from a friend).

15 Likes

Coffee with steamed oat milk and chai syrup. The gorgeous hare bottle opener my daughter got me for Christmas. It’s snowing very wet snow which won’t lie at the moment. We have tickets for the theatre this evening which is just a short walk from home but other than that it’s just about staying cosy today.

10 Likes

Getting this motherfucking paper done last two days to go, 600th cup of coffee. Dammit. :coffee: :boar: :scream:

14 Likes

Strong coffee coming your way @Faugxh. Get that paper done and pat yourself on the back for a job well done.

@Deelzebub that coffee looks delicious. Enjoy your cozy day.

6 Likes

Getting this motherfucking paper properly worded all through and the word count down last day and night 622nd coffee. :raised_hands::raised_hands::boar::coffee:

@TrustyBird thank you my friend keep em coming! :cold_sweat:

9 Likes

You are smart and sober and determined. You’ve got this. I made the cup extra strong. One more shitty day for a goal unlocked. GET IT!

I might have made this cup too strong. :wink::thinking:

7 Likes

My brother gave me one of those pour over coffee pots. I need to give it a try. :coffee:

1 Like