3 Likes

A
Whole
Freaken
Year :scream:
Congratulations Emilie :pray:t2::heart::hugs:
Like you. That is so fabulous.

2 Likes

Outstanding, Emilie!!! Congratulations on a full year of sobriety!!

3 Likes

@SinceIAwoke @Lisa07 @Dazercat @Mbwoman
Thanks for making this girl feel appreciated. Tomorrow I’m going to write out my thoughts on my first year and then keep right on being my sober best. Love you guys. This site has been my savior.

7 Likes

It’s almost 1 AM. I just made
coffee and I’m eating some vanilla wafers. I’m celebrating no pain after my long day enduring a root canal (actually yesterday)

Congratulations on one year sober!! You’re amazing! I’m so proud of you and i hope you’re proud of yourself too :heart:

1 Like

Congrats @TrustyBird :smiley: how wonderful! Enjoy the celebrations and reflections! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Why did you have problems with Peta in your Starbucks store?:astonished:

1 Like

It’s a double cup kinda morning!

4 Likes

I absolutely agree!

5 Likes

Congrats! :sparkles: :heart:

1 Like

I don’t understand?
I didn’t have a problem with anyone at the store. Just found a gift card for a different company. I work at Starbucks and don’t need to pay when i am there.
I still don’t think anyone has taken the card for Dunkin Donuts :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Didn’t you write sometime ago, that there was some problem with the people frome Peta at your store?:thinking:

1 Like

Ohh :sweat_smile: yes. PETA. They went to my store, because Starbucks charges extra for non dairy milk. I think the charge is $0.70 . They claimed that the “tax for non dairy” was responsible for poor treatment of cows. They had cemented themselves across the exits/entrances to our parking lot.

2 Likes

:astonished:

OK. That’s a strange way to demonstrate against the exploitation of cows.

1 Like

Agreed.

Starbucks charges more for dairy alternatives because it is much more expensive. It’s just offsetting the cost.
We aren’t on the farms mistreating animals!
It was a very strange day for sure.

1 Like

One bajillion likes! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Super huge congrats to you. Am grateful for trusty you here and all your trusty words and days! :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Why thanks! I get trustier as I go. :heart:

2 Likes

Ok, It was time for a new mug and look what I’ve found! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A new cat and a new mug, do I need more? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes