Coffee/Tea Time and morning thoughts ☕️

That is AMAZING! :star_struck:

2 Likes

@Alisa @siand Thank you!

2 Likes

greetings and a good sober morning from Amsterdam.

14 Likes

Good morning! Happy sober morning to you from the U.S. :coffee::coffee:

9 Likes

Amsterdam is a great name for your dog!

I don’t drink Dunkin coffee, but don’t want the gift to go to waste. So i downloaded the app and put the $5 on it. Whoever wants it is welcome to it.

2 Likes

I don’t drink it or eat doh-nuts. But I like you are paying it forward @Scorpn. I splurged on a coffee from Starbucks,need to reel it in too many trips there every month. Gets pricey! My ex wife’s sister made this for me when she found out about my practice. Funny.

5 Likes

I’m out of :heart: but this is super cute! I work at Starbucks so I drink free 5/6 days a week and get a free pound of coffee to take home every week. So i just don’t have a need for a Dunkin card :sweat_smile: i found it in an old wallet and there was $5 on it. I don’t even have a Dunkin in my area and have no idea where it came from haha.
I hope someone will have a use for it. :relaxed:

3 Likes

A birthday gift from my mum today. I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Yes, TS, this is a complete sentence, you silly interface.
@discobot wouldn’t question this. be more like discobot

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

3 Likes

Cheers to your birthday @Deelzebub! I wish you a lifetime of hangover free days. In other words I wish you peace. :coffee::heart:

10 Likes

Happy birthday @discobot. :gear::nut_and_bolt::birthday:

2 Likes

103JnbaqvpBFGE

13 Likes

A quiet cup with foxes.

8 Likes

9 Likes

How I enjoy my morning coffee on a rainy Sunday morning.

15 Likes

Today I have been sober for one whole year. While I’ve substituted my addictions with others along the way (currently shopping) none have been as destructive as alcohol. The mug and poem sum up my plans for my future. :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes

Wooow! That’s awesome! My son had this pottery phase :-))), and he made a couple of mugs and a small jewelry box (jar, actually :-))) for me. Since he hates painting and I’m lousy at arts&crafts, I painted them and it was such a therapeutic experience.
Now, after our recent trip to Paris he decided he liked modern art (perhaps it was my influence, since I told him that my taste in art started to change with years and that now, though I’m still enamored with Renaissance artists, Egyptian art, Greek vases, some expressionists, rare impressionists, painters such as Breugel etc, I can really appreciate modern and contemporary art) and explained what he wanted to make: a hand with a semiopened mouth on the palm. I didn’t tell him that I thought it was too complicated and was sooooo surprised when he actually made it. It’s not a masterpiece, but it is really good for a kid of eleven. I really couldn’t believe he could make something like that.

It’s great to have talent and be able to make beautiful or interesting things by yourself.
Enjoy and thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

A cup of tea (I drink my coffees from a completely different one) and a cozy British crime novel. It’s an e-book, but I got used to them, although I prefer to actually feel and smell the book. As most of us do, I guess.
What more could I ask from life :heart:

9 Likes