The Coffee Shop ☕️

Coffee and writing my diary before I go to work.

12 Likes

Real time

Waiting for the coffee shop to open
@JazzyS

7 Likes

Looks awesome… enjoy :blush:

1 Like

Getting my Stumptown and Croissant on. They open at 6

7 Likes

Got your croissant fix too :hugs:

1 Like

Actual footage of me grabbing my cat and my coffee to go post y’all coffee memes this morning.
@JazzyS
@Soberbilly

I don’t like her jumping down because of her arthritis so I just scoop her up, and my coffee, and walk to my chair with her.
:heart_eyes_cat:

9 Likes

Too precious :heart_eyes_cat:
She picked some great memes for us today :grinning:

2 Likes

She really looks coy in this one :kissing_cat:

2 Likes

I can confirm that this mug :kissing_heart: speaks the truth these days.

17 Likes

I don’t know about you but the hangover is a thing is intensely disgusting design. Macro dosing poison. I don’t know how I did it. I’m old. Your mug looks as smug as your mug :heart:

4 Likes

Isn’t it funny that tolerance is praised? I used to be so proud of being able to hang with the big drinkers but I had a high tolerance from my first sip. My chemistry was destined to take me to this point. Now I’ll hang with the coffee drinkers. Cheers!

4 Likes

In Bansko, Bulgaria

8 Likes

Yesterday’s cappuccino.
@JazzyS
Since I don’t do sugar. And I feel a cappuccino needs just a bit of sweetener I thought I’d use honey. Worked well. Made a nice pic too.

6 Likes

Omg that looks heavenly. Glad the honey did the trick :yum::yum:

3 Likes

3 Likes

I LOVE honey in my morning coffee! Just a tad. Unstirred. Like a wee treat at the bottom :wink:

I didn’t wanna say anything, @Dazercat and @JazzyS and others, because I know you meant no harm and I also know how much you enjoyed your morning coffee meme-ing ritual, but I’d be grateful if you’d use this thread for morning greetings and coffee thoughts and such. Or limit them on the other one.

Not to beat a dead horse (where the hell did that saying coming from?), but I went to those meme threads HEAVILY in my early days to get some laugh-y chemicals in my brain. Super effective at drowning out the cravings! It became a habit I enjoyed.

I guess I was starting to feel like I was crashing your morning routine and convo. And I was missing the memes.

I’m grateful we can yak this kinda stuff out like the sober badasses we are! :orange_heart:

This is for me :point_down:

4 Likes

:heart: Love this about our wonderful community. :people_hugging:

Totally want the meme thread to be a place of fun distraction for ALL and will definitely tone it down. Glad that we can still come here for our morning greetings with great friends over coffee, laughter or …

2 Likes

Tried to give up coffee last time I was here. I’m not doing it. Still don’t really like the taste ao it’s more oat milk than actual coffee in my mug. But I need that for now.

However according to my doctor to many bananas isn’t good for your heart, he said I can eat Maximum two per day.

So I’m trying to find something else for breakfast than my usual banana.

I’ll take any ideas because that’s really hard,I can’t even come up with something.
For years I’ve had coffee and one banana for breakfast, one banana as a snack before lunch, and one in the afternoon.

I don’t eat oatmeal in any kind (I’ve tried, believe me) so any oatmeal ideas won’t work :laughing:

Berries and (non dairy) yoghurt
Granola
Fruit smoothie or fruit salad
Eggs and tomato (a Chinese recipe, so simple)
Lefover potatoes (cold) and garlic mayo

1 Like

Thank you, I might actually try the potato one :blush:

1 Like