Some days … this cup is required. :grin:

9 Likes

I hear that …love that mug!!!

1 Like

6 Likes

another awesome mug! :heart:

1 Like

5 Likes

Good evening friends! 6 pm tea West coast Canada . After motorcycle expo today with buddies glad we didn’t ride there in 5 below Celsius!!
Bonus nobody went near the beer garden!! Sweet :coffee::coffee::coffee::motorcycle::motorcycle::motorcycle:

8 Likes

Stayinh cozy today in Alberta, Canada … -42

9 Likes

Hey, I really thought you were in America!! Nice to get an idea of where you are from and why is so bloody cold there! I understand now!

2 Likes

Lol! I can see how you would think that.
Nah, just a good 'ol Canuck here :grin:

2 Likes

Glad ur staying warm! Its been brutally cold here. Im currently at work and took transit here this morning. It definitly was a cold one! Supposed to be warming up for us next week here tho in Alberta :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Yassss… a fellow Alberta :wave:
I know we get it every winter but this year, this cold snap is especially brutal.
Looking forward to next weeks warm up neighbour.
Stay cozy.

1 Like

Large Stumptown Cappuccino at Stir

5 Likes

Ember coffee cup fully charged keeping my Stumptown warm and a vanilla scone for a Monday morn.

5 Likes

I don’t do instant often. But when I do it’s this stuff.
And my sisters, RIP, cup which I never use. It’s too small for my 1 cup of coffee a day. Real coffee.

Cat and coffee to start the cat :coffee::kissing_cat:

7 Likes

The dr told me to cut caffeine to ease my anxiety….i have three cups a day, all before 11am then all other drinks are strictly decaffeinated.

Does anyone seriously think coffee and depression/anxiety have any correlation…I’m struggling to see how my use would even contribute.

Plus, I’m really loathe to lose my lovely three cups of nectar. :flushed:

5 Likes

6 Likes

I have heard that coffee can add to anxiety – its called caffeine induced anxiety. I totally understand the added anxiety of having to give up your sweet nectar. Maybe try it for a few weeks and see if you feel any different. When i gave up coffee for about 5 weeks i drank some chicory dandelion root mix that did make it easier for me.

for some like me not having coffee really didn’t have any affect (thank goodness cause i really needed that nectar :laughing:) for others they did notice a calmer effect without coffee for some they found they didn’t want to go back to coffee (i can’t imagine that LOL).

as for depression - i have heard that coffee can actually help. sending you support friend - hoping you will not have to give up your coffee for good. :hugs:

4 Likes

There’s plenty of you out there younger than this mug. It’s one of the few things I walked out of my first marriage carrying with me. We separated in 1985.

8 Likes

You can call me TF sure.

Maybe I will look into mixing caff and decaf. I know that four is too many, it makes me jittery, but three before 11 am is my happy place.

3 Likes

What to say :rofl: i had to change the bottles with something else :rofl: each evening instead wine now is Tea time :smile:

7 Likes