Coffee/Tea Time and morning thoughts ☕️

We wanna see it!!!

4 Likes

:v:t2::mending_heart::metal:t2:

8 Likes

Tomorrow is the unveil. I’m building suspense and I’m glad its working. :kissing_heart::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Ahhhhh show us!!! @TrustyBird

3 Likes

3 Likes

IMG_4144

4 Likes

Here she is!
Old girl is carrying the load while I read instructions but I got this beauty. First cup will have to wait as I’m meeting a friend for lunch but isn’t she a beaut?

:coffee:🩷 :coffee:🩷 :coffee: 🩷 :coffee:🩷 :coffee:🩷 :coffee:

13 Likes

Very nice. I love the antiquity of it and the colour :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

That’s next level!!! Very nice :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Absolute beautiful…love the color too :star_struck:
Looking forward to your first cup :yum:

2 Likes

Super cool :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

What a BEAUTY!!! I hope that first cup was everything you were expecting. Have you named her?

2 Likes

I am currently brewing my first cup! I think maybe Lucy. She’s got a retro classic feel.

6 Likes

Luuuucy!!! Love it :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

What’s the thing on the left. A grinder?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure that is the heating element for the water.

Honest day one review: this thing is smarter than I am. First pot I got some spillage probably due to the wonky set up I was trying. Something looks off kilter in that first photo.
Honestly I don’t love having to bring water to the machine as opposed to bringing the reservoir to water but that moves feels European and like I will grow to love it. Non-detachable water reservoir also means I will keep the top left covered with a towel when not in use to avoid my ever present stray cat hairs finding a home in the water reservoir.

First sip…

7 Likes

Delicious!! Darker than I usually make but I can titrate that. Different than my easy $20 job and deeper. Day one notes, it might slow down my coffee ritual in the morning but it is worth the sips. Now to work on that leak. Should I actually read the full manual or check out some stuff online, those of you who are super researchers heads’ just exploded, right? Cheers coffee lovers! :coffee::coffee:

6 Likes

Made me laugh…best of luck with it.

Love Lucy and your rich dark coffee :coffee::yum: lovely way to bring in the weekend

3 Likes

Just like sobriety this will take work to get my rhythm down. It is a beautiful contraption that I have to get smart enough to run. :joy:

Are you feeling any better Jazz?

1 Like

Ooooh … Love that!!! She does look like a Lucy :purple_heart:

2 Likes