Coffee/Tea Time and morning thoughts ☕️

Then I can say without any irony that I 🩷 Lucy. :kissing_heart::sunglasses:

5 Likes

I absolutely had I love Lucy in mind when I read your post.

I’m sure it’ll be a fun time getting the rhythm down :wink: in doing well enough… mentally much much better and that helps deal with the rest. Thank you for asking :pray:t4:
tumblr_inline_p8zcrsiWxQ1qjwois_400

5 Likes

6 Likes

Day 2 review. I fixed the spillage, I think I just didn’t have something clicked into place correctly.

With my old maker I drank 2 (admittedly tiny) pots per day. The goal with Lucy is to drink less, but better tasting coffee. Maybe then I’ll explore this substance people call water and are so fond of.

Yesterday I drank my coffee and packed the rest of the pot to go. Halfway through my shift I took a big swig only to get a mouthful of grounds. I think that was a ratio problem.

Yes, I could just click on one, or seventy-five videos about how to best use my new maker but wheres the science in that? Morning all, cheers!

11 Likes

I’m a trial and error type person also :joy:

3 Likes

Its more fun this way. This time next week I plan to be drinking the perfect cup. Today’s cup is better than yesterdays. We’ll just have to see if I’ve avoided grounds this time.

5 Likes

He makes this cappuccino look good :blush:

10 Likes

Coffee is brewing at our vrbo. Praying for eclipse visibility and patiently waiting for liquid gold cuz i only got 5hrs sleep

6 Likes

Nice, I came close to driving over to Arkansas to see the eclipse but other things happened. Hope it is a good one.

1 Like

Overcast skies. Glances of the eclipse through the clouds down here in tx

6 Likes

Just two cups in the morning. Any more than that and I pee too much. I got better shit to do than to look for an outhouse all day long. Anyways, here’s mine.

7 Likes

Texas Tea,is it anything like Sweet Tea? I love Sweet Tea (But I do mine without sugar :laughing:)

2 Likes

This was just the right amount of sweet! And it had spearmint and honey and was sooo refreshing! 10 outta 10 would recommend

1 Like

Lol I have this coworker named Shashank. It’s literally the most sus name I’ve ever heard :joy_cat:

I’m gonna ShaSHANK you!!! :hocho:

Just kidding, I’m just being immature lol. He is pretty cool dude :slight_smile:

1 Like

His parents must have really liked that movie. :+1:

3 Likes

Not a coffee mug, it was my Grandmas. I got it from her when I moved from home. Still use it everyday. :blush:

11 Likes

Theres a bad word on my cup this morning. :skull: Still in testing but I am approaching my perfect cup. A few more days me thinks.

12 Likes

Preflight cappuccino instead of 3 martinis

The dirty martini on the lady next table over looks nasty :nauseated_face:

11 Likes

Is it a whistler?

1 Like

Yes so much tastier…looks delicious

1 Like