The Coffee Shop ☕️

I guess bad weak coffee is better than none. Today anyway.

5 Likes

Unfortunately not, but at least it’s made for wooden stove and outdoor use. :blush:
And you can do fortune telling with the tea leaves or coffe grounds when you’re finished drinking it :laughing:

2 Likes

awe man - that sucks. i was hoping you were enjoying a good Capuchino in the lounge. Hope it at least offers a pick me up

1 Like

Oh I did. It was so good. All the coffee machines worked over here. I enjoyed it so much I blew off taking a pic :selfie:

1 Like

On the plane again coffee.

3 Likes

Aaah…glad you did get a good cup of jo today… airplane coffee is like airplane food…lol…you’ll be in Italy soon enough to enjoy some really good coffee :coffee::wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Good morning all! :raising_hand_woman:
Coffee and cat hugs, do I need more?

10 Likes

Buongiorno Claudia.

Don’t judge me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @JazzyS
Micky D’s was the only place open as I was pacing the streets of Florence at 5am.
And it was pretty good.

10 Likes

Already on the decaf at 7:30. I opened it by mistake in my room. Probably a good idea. But I did find a nice cafe for a doppio espresso after the McCafé and an amazing chocolate cream filled croissant :croissant: thingy :yum:

@Davina_Davis

11 Likes

Chocolate croissants are my JAM!! This is stunning :star_struck:

2 Likes

Buengiorno Eric buone vacanze!

3 Likes

Good morning :sunny:
Made to the Holy Grail
@JazzyS

Caffè Gilli
Oldest coffee bar in Florence 1733

13 Likes

10 Likes

Oh my, now I need to go to Italy.
Did you try any of it?

2 Likes

Love be the mug and what a wonderful way to start the day :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Lol…no judgement Dazer…glad you found a place open and it had decent coffee.

Decaf eh? Yeah - you may need some if you are gonna try coffee all day…font want you jumping off of the walls :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

OMG…so worth the wait … everything looks delicious.:yum:…hope you enjoyed the coffee and the pastries.:people_hugging:

1 Like

No. Got my fill last night. But I been thinking of you. I was following this lady in a pink Pink Panther tee. Then I saw a lady in a Scooby Doo and the gang tee. And I thought you’d love them :joy:

2 Likes

I would mostly definitely loved that.
And all the Italian foods and Sweets as well.
Heard they’re really good at senza glutine (Glutenfree in Italian) too :blush:

Love all the pictures you share from your trip.

3 Likes

Thanks

Actually thought of you when I DID! see those signs. There are quite a few of them outside the cafes.

1 Like

8 Likes