The Coffee Shop ☕️

I may get slated on here for this because i am by no means a coffee connoisseur but i am LOVING these right now…

8 Likes

Sounds delicious, personally I love everything Pumpkin spiced. Don’t care if people love to have on it.
If it makes you happy, nothing else matters :blush:

2 Likes

My apartment is overcrowded.

My 29-year-old son has been living with me again for 3 months. He spent 9 months in Australia and met an English girl there and they are very much in love.

She wanted to go to South America and interrupted her trip to be with my son. In my apartment, of course. She has now been here for 3 weeks, rearranged my apartment without being asked and made my son pay for everything.

She wants to leave today but is playing sick. She currently has no apartment and no job.

She wants to leave in 2 hours. I hope she does!

I am writing here to stay calm and friendly.

For sure I need to learn setting boundaries.

5 Likes

That’s rough Joyce. I do hope she can get up and get out today or you may need to talk with your son.

Your home should feel like your sanctuary space and this does not sound peaceful at all.

Finally she left. I am relieved. In the next couple of days I want to talk with my son. What’s his plans are.

3 Likes

Green tea with lemon :lemon: through the day

Ive limited myself to 1 black coffee in morning . 8 - 10 cups daily ( work ) was the normal behaviour , ive cut down recently

1 Like

Coffee Moments! :smile: Those look good

1 Like

They are and theyre only from Aldi…theres lots of different flavours :blush:

2 Likes

Wow, there is an Aldi in my little city, I will go investigate! :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Buongiorno

10 Likes

What a wonderful view for your morning coffee :coffee::wink:

1 Like

It was quite nice
It took a Doppio Espresso this morning and my own pot Americano

2 Likes

That sounds lovely and a great way to charge yourself on a Mon morning :sun_with_face:
200w (3)

1 Like

Buongiorno from Tuscany

No. One of those is not for the wife.
Doppio Espresso on the right. It didn’t stand a chance.
Americano on the left to sip and enjoy.

9 Likes

Omg… lovely way to begin a a day :coffee::coffee:…glad you enjoyed your coffee with your coffee :yum::wink:
9651cbff-3516-4f82-8a4f-c98fbf43d3aa_text

1 Like

When in Italy :it: :person_shrugging:
You can taste the richness of the cuppa through the pic!

6 Likes

Good thing they are all this tiny.
Of course I had to have one after lunch for the next hike.

2 Likes

Totally can. Looks divine :yum:

2 Likes

And after all the hiking and cheese and a very late dinner tonight 8pm guess what?

Doppio!!

10 Likes

Wake me up before I go go (to work)

Good morning all :sunny:

7 Likes