The Coffee Shop ☕️

@JazzyS
Now I’m just showing off :joy:

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: all good Dazer…I’m enjoying it albeit a bit jelly I am happy for you and all that you are experiencing :smiling_face:

Coffee and a view!

1 Like

Went out for my morning coffee because the hotel breakfast doesn’t start til 8. I’m really starting to get the hangover out it.

Vorrei un doppio espresso :point_up_2:e un americano, :point_down: per favore

Had my first pistachio coronet. I’m not a big pistachio fan, but everyone said you got to try one. It was good.

Just love sitting in the coffee bar watching the regulars come in before all the bloody tourist.

And my friend happened to look out the window and saw this guy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Do I look like an American?
Only from a mile away :joy:

11 Likes

Fitting right in Dazer…omg pistachio anything is my happy place…glad you tried and enjoyed

1 Like

I still pronounce it pee-stock-io and my spouse looks at me like I’m nuts.

1 Like

Fucking Starbucks got the win!!!
Sunday morning no one is open at or around 7 am.

7 Likes

Cause decent people sleep at that time or at least pretend to :rofl:

1 Like

5 Likes

Eric, how long are you in Italy?
You keep this up and they’ll run out of coffee and they’ll blame America and that’s how we wind up in wars buddy.

Your posts have me itching for cappucino. I only get them if I’m out and about. One of my uncles in Ireland started me on them years ago when I notice he’d always get one after a meal.

Pretty infrequent that I go for hot drinks in the desert in general, but on the odd rainy/overcast day, there’s a legit Italian place less than a mile from me that makes phenomenal cappucino.

I’ll have to remember to post next time I go.

This morning (5am, Sunday, here in Arizona) it’s just my usual, every day, cold brew black coffee. Bustelo, specifically. 2 cups drank, leaving the 3rd for post-dog walks.

11 Likes

On my way home now. Currently in London. To Dallas. To Phoenix. Don’t get in to about midnight.
Their coffee just has this rich thick texture to it that makes it amazing.
I bought a Moka. I hope to learn how to use it before the novelty wears off :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I was just getting confident with the Italian coffee jargon translation and now it’s over :cry: Fantastic trip!!

Enjoy that cold brew. Going to have to start walking those dogs early now.

11 Likes

I use one every day for my morning coffee. Enjoy it.

3 Likes

My favourite coffee maker. At home we use only this one :blue_heart:

3 Likes

That’s the only real way to make coffee at home, I’m going to die on this hill. Welcome to the bialetti familia! :smiley:

@diamonster this looks like a real adventure time! Fantastic!

5 Likes

Buongiorno From Scottsdale :cry: but good to be home :blush:
Wifey helped me fire up the Breville for a Doopio

Not bad.
Look at the cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: little spoon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Adding to my collection

I’m going to have to work on my brewing skills for this one. Might have to break up with my Chemex
@JazzyS

6 Likes

My big cup of coffee is garbage. I can’t drink this shit :poop: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
@JazzyS

4 Likes

OH NO :scream:…that sucks. Not a great way to start off the day. No time for bad coffee… sorry Dazer. Hope you can brew up a good cup to enjoy :hugs:

3 Likes

On it!!

Did you see the blue one up above?
Couple of these. Much better.

4 Likes

Omg…I did miss that one .thanks for letting me know…these are adorable mugs. Beautiful and versatile. Glad you are working on a good cuppa :coffee::coffee::hugs::heart:

2 Likes

Might start going quality of quantity. No way I could drink that big 12/14 oz cup.

Already checking it out.

How you doin?
Going for coffee at moms?

2 Likes