Coincidence?

I have been sober for 773 days. I also happen to have visited this forum for 773 days. Coincidence? I think not. Maybe something for those who struggle with constant resets to consider?

33 Likes

Very true!

I don’t mean to be needy, BUT… please post a 777.00 or 777.77 screen shot. It’s my Prozac supplement :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I know better and don’t dare post a screenshot until I have all the same numbers. Don’t wanna set @C_8 off. :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Now I’m going to try for it!:joy:

3 Likes

It just makes me so happy. Don’t know why. Doesn’t matter what the main/first number is, or who the poster is… although @aircircle did 888.88 not too long ago. The thought of it still makes me smile. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’ll have to be 777, as the stat counter only displays whole numbers.

2 Likes

I am already smiling!!! Thank you :pray:

… I’ll forgive you if you forget :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::kissing_heart:

1 Like

I agree with you :100: I smile every time I see one posted. Loved @aircircle post too! I’m determined to post one eventually. :joy:

1 Like

I think you should edit your timer. It’s set at midnight, right? Maybe change it to 10pm? :thinking::rofl:

1 Like

Well my stats are 880 days visited and 415 days sober…does that mean I’m 2xs better??? LOL

Just kidding. Congratulations to you yoda. You are kicking ass at this sobriety thing. Definitely a good example for the newcomers.

YOU ROCK!!

2 Likes

440 days 431 days visited.
I do say sometimes that the stats bare witness to the correlation.
Yoda one nice you :rofl:

5 Likes

Congratulations Yoda that’s an amazing number .xx

Get your own 777.77 days cate! :joy:

2 Likes

585 days sober, 580 days visited.
Coincidence? No way.

Great work Yoda, you continue to inspire.

5 Likes

Yikes!!! That’s too far away to think of. My next target is 88.88 :+1::joy: One day at a time :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Made you this :heart:

1 Like

Seems that I am very, very slow on the uptake.

257 days visited, 84 days sober. :flushed:

… I had some more drinking to do :cry:

Edit: Guess perseverance was/is key. I kept (keep) reading and trying.

3 Likes

Uhmn… Thank you :pray:

… where’s the symmetry? What am I missing? :grimacing:

I checked mine. Day 63, 57 days visited. And I thought ‘howd I miss 7 days? Theres no way!’ And realized I didnt join til my 1 week mark, lol. Duh :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Well then let me give you my cigarette cessation counter from today. Behold…

7 Likes