Cold feet and hands

It’s been 7 days since I stopped cold turkey with Mary Jane. but my feet can not get warm. I’m in my office and it’s almost uncomfortable that my feet are this cold. my hands and feet sweat at night as well. is this normal for stopping weed?

4 Likes

Yes. Your actually going through withdrawal. Just remember to drink lots of water. Your body is fluctuating from hot to cold. I went through it. (Sometimes still do) I have been serene and clean for 5 months now. After a while, your body temp will normalize. Good luck and Godspeed. :clap:

7 Likes

Congrats on your great decision! Cold feet is a lot more tolerate than a fried brain…

2 Likes

thank you I figured. but it is frustrating. lol

1 Like

Maybe try some thermal socks, my feet are always cold, sometimes I even need a hot water bottle between them too! :cold_face:

1 Like

Oh. My. I’ve been freaking out about this for the past 5 days. Literally been searching the internet for past few days trying to find someone with the same thing.

Im sorry your experiencing it but im also happy im not alone :rofl:

Its a weird one for sure! But im exactly the same to a T. Cold during the day and sweaty at night.

Hopefully it dosent last too much longer for you.

No this is bc no one can afford to put the heating on, I’ve been sober over 2 years and I’m fucking freezing :rofl:

2 Likes