Comfort Foods?

McDonalds Double Cheese Burgers :hamburger: no Ketchup, Butterfingers yummy!

been making far too many of these lately!

7 Likes

Pizza. I could eat pizza every day, although being from Boston, and living in Louisiana, it’s hard to find GOOD pizza. I’ve found a couple places though.

3 Likes

Anything I can smoke (food wise) up on the treager is comfort for me.

3 Likes

What is that???

@JustL Ribs for supper tonight. My son and I will be fat and sassy tonight

1 Like

Is that brown sugar added???:grin::+1:sheer jealousy has entered my soul those look delicious :raising_hand_woman:ill take some to go please

@Tiny1. Always! Have to add the brown sugar to the rub. I love cooking for other people but it’s such a chore when I have to do it for me. Why is that lol

1 Like

Chocolate covered frozen bananas or white chocolate macadamia nut cookies. It’ll cure whatever ails ya!

Salt and vinegar chips…mmmmmmmmm…gotta go to the store…bye!!!:footprints::footprints::footprints:

You get a reaction from other people but its just dinner for you :rofl:

2 Likes

Homemade burritos! I love burritos!

Borlotti bean and pasta soup :yum:

porridge when i want sweet stuff and stuffed peppers when i need spicy stuff :sweat_smile: i could eat them every week atm. oh and mussels :heart_eyes:

never heard of borlotti beans, just googled them…looking yumm! i think i’ll go grocery-shopping tomorrow to try them :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great pic Chad,do you sauce or just use rub. Nice loaded grill.

I make a raspberry chipotle sauce to dip/smoother but I just use a rub. Actually I can’t take credit for the sauce either. It’s recipe from a buddy that I use to compete with.

2 Likes

Maccas, kfc, pasta, pizza and chocolate, Thai food, milkshakes :slight_smile: the good stuff lol thankgod for the gym and my dog that needs walking.

2 Likes

Something greasy, fruit and peanut M&M’s!

Chocolate. No doubts. :chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar::chocolate_bar:

1 Like