Coming back

Coming back day one, looking for a real sense of community, reading this naked mind has been a big help

15 Likes

Welcome back! Stay awhile!!!

1 Like

Welcome back!
I got Alan Carrs The Easy Way, its been super helpful, along with coming on here and yapping :black_heart:

1 Like

Physically I’m doing ok, mentally my headspace will get better with time

Your last post was a year ago, how long did you stay clean or sober, where did it begin to go wrong?

1 Like

I am sorta new here. Still trying to find my way. Sober 2 -30 stretches. Just keep trying again. I don’t have any advice. Just good vibes sent to you for a strong start and satisfaction.

1 Like

I did not have a real everyday system that put my recovery first, and I was lucky to avoid situations or cravings until now

1 Like

Another vote for Allan Carr’s book here. I also love podcasts and there are lots on sobriety.

Welcome back!

1 Like

it’s good to hear you know what you were doing wasn’t working and now can try a different approach, if we keep doing the same thing we will get the same results. I used to think I could just think myself sober and failed every time now I have a daily routine and people I can turn to. I wish you all the best and if you ever need anything don’t hesitate to ask.

1 Like

Welcome back!! Here is a link to an older thread you may enjoy (or participated in!)…it has just started up again as well…

I really found her book quite helpful in early sobriety as well. Us all the tools you can!

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

I like Alan Carr too… his book was a lot of help for me.

1 Like

Welcome back! I think I speak for everyone by saying we’re glad you came back. Keep it up. We’re all here for one another. :relieved:

Welcome back!

Welcome back!! :+1: