Community maintenance: 1 Hour from now

Hello Talking Sober,

I’ll be doing some maintenance on the server in about an hour from now. During this time the community will be unavailable. The estimated downtime is about 2 hours.

I’ll be migrating our server to a new hardware range that’s been released by our provider. Backups are in place should anything go wrong.

Thank you for your patience.
Robin

23 Likes

Thank you for all your hard work Robin!
This is a good time to remind everyone what it takes to keep this forum going. If you want to help out, please visit this link:

6 Likes

Maintenance is complete!

12 Likes

The community should now be a bit more responsive and load quicker. I know it’s been slow the last while, so hopefully this helps. It might take a while to “warm up” though now that it has rebooted.

13 Likes

Thanks for all the work Robin!

4 Likes

Thank you Robin. I Appreciate what you do to keep us alive.
Thank you.
:pray::heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for all the work you do to keep us all connected and maintaining Talking Sober!:grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Very snappy now. Thanks, Robin!

1 Like

Thank you Robin!!! :pray:

1 Like

Thank you so much. This community is amazing. Your programming and technical skills impressive!

1 Like

Thanks Robin!

1 Like

Thank you @Robin for a wonderful site that is so helpful, and does so much good. Lives are being saved here every day and sobriety from many DOC’s is being started, maintained and preserved in these pages.
Thanks for an easy to use site that always “works”.
Thanks for being awesome, along w the moderators who work hard and diligently to keep the forums running smoothly.

1 Like