Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Here are my beefs, rants and grievances for today…

The constant rain.
Having to move out and into an apartment next month.
My Sister’s issues with her bad heart valve.
Mom’s ongoing, slow recovery.
Always having to put together crap my wife orders from Amazon.
In-Law tension between Mom and spouse…always caught in the middle.
People who drive like a-holes in the rain.

8 Likes

Depression days that flatten me.
My desire for emotional honesty while my husband just wants me to fake it and be okay.
The extremely loud motorcycle bar that opened up on my block.
FRO.

14 Likes

I just have to say, your awesome :clap:

3 Likes

People that whine that they aren’t included when they are the people that purposely excludes folks can FRO!

10 Likes

People who vomit out toxic positivity as if they were the second coming of Christ, then are offended that I don’t want to be around them. They are free to live their life as they wish, but that doesn’t mean I am obligated to subject myself to it.

13 Likes

Ha,ha…“toxic positivity”. Never heard that term before. I have nothing against positive people, but some folks can be a bit over the top with it and it can get a little wearing after a while. It’s like, geez Pollyanna…CHEER DOWN!

9 Likes

I love that! “Toxic positivity” i can think of a few people that come to mind. I think what bothers me about it is that it is so over the top it seems fake not genuine, IMO.
:v:t3: and :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Feeling like crap emotionally can FRO! WTF is wrong with just being stable and feeling ok?

10 Likes

The kidney stone they found in my kidney today can FRO

11 Likes

Dearest @erntedank im here any time you need to talk, sending hugs :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Thank you dear friend :people_hugging: It was this book I read and some fucking nightmares that messed me up. Book finished and now to bed for fresh nightmares :crazy_face: Tomorrow is a new day and hopefully with Döner for lunch = lot better

2 Likes

Things that can f*#$ right off! Pitbull drama and bills and some coworkers waiting last minute before i leave needing help

5 Likes

Paying $50 for shorts because cheaper ones were sold out
Feeling anxious about how friends may respond to my sobriety
Unexpected alcohol placement in shows causing a craving
Waking at 2am to go to the toilet then not falling asleep for 2 hours (I get up at 4:30am)
Being kept awake for 2 hours by thoughts of when the pitter patter of little feet in our house will no longer be heard
These can FRO!

7 Likes

Misophonia can definitely f*k right off!!

7 Likes

With you there man. Suffered with it since I was 8.

2 Likes

I Googled Misophonia and now wholeheartedly agree that it can FRO!

6 Likes

Ditto, maybe since 5 or so. My son is 16 and seemed to develop it at 11 and might have it worse actually. Also has a form of Tourettes. I think a lot of these things are comorbids stirred into a giant greasy pot.

And they can ALL FRO!!

5 Likes

Agreed. I have tried my hardest not to let it show to my daughter, or anyone else for that matter, but I’m sure I’ve slipped. There’s been a couple times she’s complained about eating, but not nearly to the extent I did when I was a child. It’s such a struggle to live with at times.

5 Likes

For sure. I don’t once remember losing it outwardly but of course there was plenty of anger inside. I remember badly failing a University exam bc my friend’s throat clearing made me see red and I couldn’t focus on anything else. When the audio then also morphs into visual you know you got a problem!

3 Likes

Mouth breathers and snoring sets me off. I’m just glad I finally discovered it was a real, named disorder, which was just a few years ago. Made me feel less alone, and less crazy :upside_down_face:

6 Likes