Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Again: Nightmares. How can someone have this much crap, fear, anxiety, anger and more bullshit inside to be processed night after night??? I think about writing it down and sending it to Quentin Tarantino. His genius will make a blockbuster movie of it :rofl:
I think I’ll watch Kill Bill soon again. To feed my brain with some “good stuff” :blush:

9 Likes

Kanye
Kanye can FRO.
Twice.
Make it three times.

18 Likes

Constant headaches can still FRO!

5 Likes

chick of friend of friend, who I didn’t chose to be around, but had to endure…and she ruined the night… she can fro
So glad I never have to see her again

9 Likes

Heartache.
Addiction on hot.cold toxic shit.

i am still an addict.
So i will have to detox!
Detoxing is part of the online program.
I will practice.

Heartache and addiction can FRO

10 Likes

The feeling of not wanting to get out of bed even though you need to can fuck right off :hugs:

12 Likes

I have had many days feeling this way. If i didn’t have kids, i think I’d spend all day in bed more days than not to be honest

5 Likes

Seasonal depression can fuck off right along with winter.

8 Likes

Waiting in line at Walmart while someone writes a check!!

4 Likes

Same!
After this too hot summer I was looking forward to winter, but now? It’s always dark, grey, cold and wet :face_with_spiral_eyes: Brrrrrrr I hate it this year :sob:

3 Likes

Winter hands :weary:

2 Likes

Ice on windows a stubbing your little toe on the coffee table whilst you’re trying to let your hypo husky outside to pee and play in the snow

7 Likes

Shallowness & body shaming can FRO

11 Likes

@Salty

Ok…

I agree!

Particularly the body shaming I give to myself…

10 Likes

Pouting husbands

5 Likes

People who are mean to kids! They can FRO

4 Likes

Smell of smoke plus too much (sweet) perfume. I am not too sensitive to smells but there are limits.

3 Likes

After arming the boys with chainsaws and hedge trimmers, the back paddock didn’t stand a chance… Been looking at it far too long and now it’s been eliminated :joy::relaxed:

Screaming, arguing neighbours whilst I’m trying to sleep can fro

8 Likes