Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

I feel you, broken fridge is a disaster. But im taken by the generous gesture and hold the door for you. Perspective is everything: Last week i cut my finger badly and thought that i had it all good until the slaughter incident and temporary disability. Bright side is i can show my plastered middle finger whenever needed.

7 Likes

Your humor is gorgeous :blush:
i have nothing I wish to fuck off right now so I step in and also say your tumor can fuck right off.
Sending you strength and hugs :people_hugging::sunflower:

5 Likes

I’m so incredibly sorry :pleading_face: I’m laying here, complaining about a cold while you’re fighting a battle on a whole other level.

4 Likes

Thanks @erntedank :blush:

1 Like

Everything is relative. My issue is not the worst and im grateful for that. It’s been a long journey of frustration and acceptance. Today im in FRO mood. After this week i will be radiating because of the zaps. Wish you a quick recovery. Colds absolutely suck and can FRO

8 Likes

One thing I love about AA meetings is that when I lay my problems on the table, along with everyone else, at the end of the meeting I will gratefully collect mine and go home. Putting my petty complaints in their proper perspective is a spiritual exercise that I can do only in the company of others.

@erntedank , your tumor can FRO.

8 Likes

Thank you so much for this :heart:

3 Likes

@erntedank agreed. Your tumor can FRO.

My complaint today is freaking Costco delivery. We ordered a new range in November. They delivered it in December and found that it was faulty. Said that they’d replace it. Still waiting. FRO, Costco!

In truth, I love Costco and I know if I complain, they’ll find a way to make my inconvenience right… just in that mood though.

4 Likes

Mosquitos and gnats

9 Likes

Cockatoo squawking loudly at 5 AM !! FRO

12 Likes

My cat getting old and unwell. Poor fella has arthritis and is in pain, but still purrs like mad when you go near him.
Pets getting old can FRO!

7 Likes

Ungrateful people! I don’t know how you can be alive in today’s world and be Ungrateful. Ugh…erks the hell outta me. #fuxkoff

7 Likes

People who set hand soap and hand sanitizer next to each other.

8 Likes

Going to the grocery store for something specific to find that they don’t have it :roll_eyes: …fro

8 Likes

What I find worse is when I go shopping intending to buy a certain thing I need ending up forgetting it and buying a whole lot of other things. :see_no_evil:

9 Likes

Worst. Then you back home like: damn how am I going to make this cake now w/o flour but at least I’d got bike grease and chicken and spicy mustard. :exploding_head:

8 Likes

That talentless annoying manager whom nobody missed when he left and life’s just been ten times better without him and turned out it wasn’t the job that sucked but him, he can stay FedRO. Him coming back after four years can FRO to the goddam moon.

10 Likes

Haha yes! I do that too! :joy::woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

That its already a whole year of yet another useless war that only brought misery to too many people. And that we have no means to stop this. :pensive:

7 Likes

The Gas :peach::dash: that’s been building up inside for a long period of time when spending time with a woman can Fuck right off.

9 Likes