Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Insomnia can fuck right off. And while we’re talking about the bullshit my brain is pulling, anxiety can fuck off too.

12 Likes

The combination of your emojis made me laugh :grin:
I agree, this can lead to an unpleasant situation.

5 Likes

Again: Nightmares can fuck right off. The weird things, subjects and situations my brain produces while sleeping are Oscar- worthy. Or Razzie-worthy. Depends if Quentin Tarantino films them. Good: No ex starring. Bääähhh: New components, places and persons were introduced.
Wawawawaw, pictures of nightmares hunting me through the morning is gross and can FUCK RIGHT OFF

— end of rant ----

5 Likes

Sending lots of healing vibes your way, cancer, tumors…all of it can FRO! Prayers for you as well.

3 Likes

I have no idea why, but this made my laugh so loud :rofl: thank you for that!

2 Likes

People at the gym who sit on a machine for an eternity while they are on the phone…FRO!!! So irritating :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

My husband’s beer brewing can FRO. It doesn’t usually bug me, but when it does and it gets in my way…look out! :triumph:

8 Likes

Ouch, that’s a nasty thing. Not his brewing, the feeling that it bothers you today. Feel huged :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

2 Likes

Thank you :relaxed: All I wanted to do was cook a good breakfast and now I have to wait an hour and my stomach is angry! I’m back in bed for a while :smirk:

2 Likes

Double ouch! No breakfast on saturday morning is no fun :grin:
Is Miss Lupe cuddling with you?

2 Likes

No :sob: She’s begging for a walk. I hope he will at least take her out…it will all be okay. I feel better after venting! And if breakfast becomes brunch, so be it. :wink:

4 Likes

My awkward mouth, as usual, can fro. Anyone need a laugh…?

I work in a hospital and on my way to my dinner break in the cafeteria I encountered two Amish or Mennonite people (I’m only inferring this based on the way they were dressed) who looked lost. I asked if I could help and they told me they were trying to get back to their child’s room using the stairs and not elevators. I said I could walk them back. I was trying to be polite and make conversation so my mouth says “I don’t like elevators either, not like you guys but…” and then embarrassingly trailed off. They were very kind and asked me about my work in the face of my faux pas. :foot:t2::lips:

My forever awkward mouth, although amusing, can FRO. :face_with_peeking_eye::flushed:

18 Likes

Oh gosh, this could be me every time I try to do small talk! Thanks for the smile :blush::grin:

5 Likes

Gosh, same! @TrustyBird I got a good chuckle, too. Yup, that’d be me, too.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Seriously. Fuck that whiney shithead and the people who created it. Fuck Caillou

1 Like

My fiance when he fills the icecube trays with our tap water that tastes like garbage but we only drink water from the filter pitcher. You can taste the difference when you add the nasty icecubes into your drink! Just full the trays with the filtered water!

Also first world problems can FRO too, I felt guilty even writing that out tbh.

7 Likes

Paying $10 a month to have your Apple Watch notify you when there’s a call & your phone isn’t near you. As if the watch wasn’t expensive enough :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Mommy guilt can FRO :unamused:

9 Likes

Is this happening? About to start?
I have had an Apple Watch for several years and love it but won’t pay $10 a month.

That can definitely FRO

3 Likes