Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Same here, especially when mine is expressed through hot tears and it adds shame to my anger.

4 Likes

No I evidently didn’t get the wording right. There should be a list of necessary and additional trainings with links.I think discobot relapsed and isn’t responding to messages…

3 Likes

I responded to you on the badge thread so I hope that helps!

1 Like

It worked! Thank you!

1 Like

Excellent!

1 Like

People telling me what I should do, feel. FRO

9 Likes

People at the pool, not being sympatic, wanting smalltalk with me by talking shit like
“today on another lane?”

Me like…

3 Likes

Getting to the gym and your beats are dead…that and my damn self for forgetting to charge them can seriously FRO :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Concise and to the point! Well said.

Waking up with back pain can fro

4 Likes

Acid reflux can fuck right off. I’m tired of sleeping sitting up, after too much red pasta sauce. :japanese_goblin::fire:

8 Likes

My landlord is such a person… He is living in the other house beside of mine.
I try to avoid meeting him at all.
I am waiting stepping out, if I hear him :rofl:

Friday we met… And I am still confused and full of anger, struggling with bad thoughts about him. He always leaves me so outraged.

He is always telling me 12 other ways to do a thing… Without being asked for his opinion.

Once I asked him, if he has something for the recyclingyard, I can take with me, as I wanted to drive there anyway!!! He realy (!) told me 6 places where I could bring this and that stuff…
But my address has containers for everything… Free of any charge!

Haaa yes… Siiiiiiigh :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

We definitely have a lot of wine here. I don’t drink, but apparently we’re supposed to be a tourist destination for wine. That, and Meth.

4 Likes

Tax declaration :confounded::exploding_head::unamused: same procedure as every year, James. At least the deadline is end of September :see_no_evil: so I can push it away the whole summer.

7 Likes

This time change and losing an hour of sleep can fuck right off. I feel like crap this morning.

9 Likes

I came here with the same gripe. Ugh.

6 Likes

Daylight savings time :yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face:

6 Likes

Coworker hardly attacking me verbally.
This wobbly, low-level type can so fucking FRO!

:face_vomiting:

5 Likes

@erntedank i have had to translate Himmelarschundzwirn. I’m not sure I’ve got it right, but I love it! :hugs: xx

4 Likes

Cravings, unwanted thoughts and desires can F off!

6 Likes