Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Picking up 4 extra hours of work the day after we lose an hour of sleep for daylight savings. There is not enough coffee for this. FRO brain fog.

7 Likes

Students that don’t value their education and care 0 for learning, so they come to the classroom to disrupt others and the lesson, as well as display rude, disrespectful behaviour. Fro.

10 Likes

Insomnia and waking up with a headache can fuck right off. Sun not rising until 8am can fuck of too.

7 Likes

:grin::grin::grin::grin:
It’s a nice swear word we use in Austria. A bit old-fashioned but I still like it because it’s not rude :blush:
I’m sure you got the meaning :wink:

6 Likes

Highly sophisticated fax system that persists in Germany. Scan, Email? No, but you can fax it. Yeah, as every private household has a fax in 2023. Wtf

8 Likes

That’s a bizarre one. I have encountered the fax only option, too. As if it’s a safer way to send documents…

2 Likes

My mind racing through all the what ifs in the early stages of searching for a home to buy. You have to make x amount of money, have x level of credit, have x saved for down payment, search for houses you don’t even know if you can afford, the uncertainties involved in this can fuck off. Ughhhhh

6 Likes
  • Herrgottssack * :joy:
3 Likes

Going from night shift to day shift can FRO!

6 Likes

Everything in my mind

3 Likes

Love it! Xx

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I remember the times when you had to fax everything in Austria. My dad even had a fax at home! Horrible. Didn’t know it’s still common in Germany. WTF? That’s so retro :woman_facepalming:
I feel with you!

3 Likes

Fuck abusive spouses or partners. Whether it’s physical, emotional, or otherwise. Doesn’t matter. They can all fuck right the hell off. Narcissistic shits.

8 Likes

Sounds you’re having a rough time. you are welcome to vent away. there’s a thread if you would like to join there. sending you strength

2 Likes

If you don’t know what someone is thinking of you, then you’ll meet them at the bus stop start a tiny conversation as they are living in your house and you already talked to them quite a bit and then this person enters the bus and sits directly on a single seat. I feel dismissed. What a nice start into Wednesday.

6 Likes

I agree Rosa, I’ve just started going down this road, and yep, alll that can fro. Wish it was easier.

2 Likes

Best of luck to you, and it really feels like we need some luck in this process. I wish there was less mystery around it.

2 Likes

Self-doubt. Insecurities. Uncertainty. Mood swings. Anxiety.

6 Likes

Waking up with a bad headache can FRO. Having a really rough start to my day.

6 Likes

If I can, I remember to be grateful for waking up feeling physically off. That’s how I used to come to every day, and the fact that I tolerated feeling that lousy for years is a caution to me of how powerfully addicted to booze I was.

4 Likes